Breaking: Michael Cohen Pleading Guilty to Mueller Charge in New York

Yup, it’s all a deep-state effort to destroy anyone involved with Trump, and it’s all from people associated with Barack Hussein Obama (Limbaugh’s emphasis on the Hussein).

Plus the Trump tower meeting wasn’t collusion, and collusion isn’t a crime anyway!

Yeah.

That Venn Diagram of the sets of indictments/charges against convictions/pleas is getting smaller and smaller each day as the intersection between the sets grows.

The title of it should be, “Infrastructure.”

Absolutely…

What is your position here? Cyber security related cases are usually very air tight. Read the indictment yourself… they have a plethora of real data pointing directing to the Russians.

Besides why are you siding the reasonable doubt with Russians and not your intelligence community?

1 Like

I’m starting to think that maybe that meeting wasn’t about adoptions.

3 Likes

I read this first as, “Russia…”

Not like there’s a difference in interests at this point.

1 Like

Along the same lines, let’s suppose I tried to rob a bank - gun drawn - and heard the police coming and had to run. Now, in court, I tried to say that I couldn’t have committed a robbery because I didn’t get any money.

How well do you think that argument would hold up?

If “an innocent man” commits perjury, he’s not an “innocent man” anymore.

1 Like

His proof is one YouGov poll that shows something like 40% of liberals or such nonsense believes that.

The investigation isn’t about vote tampering, it is about the influence of Russia on the election.

Also… it is looking more and more that the Trump campaign willingly worked with elements of the GRU to disiminate stolen information and time it with the campaign.

Rush is throwing out the “this is what libs believe” strawman.

Kill your radio.

1 Like

Doesn’t pass the smell test to accuse foreign nationals who will never offer a tangle defense.

?

This is all just an investigation. It’s not a trial.

But Mueller - you know, the war hero respected GOPer - thought there was enough evidence to charge 11 russians with stealing emails.

So, we’ll see what else he thinks there is evidence for.

Side question - why can’t you allow the possibility that trump is a crook and conspired with russia for his own personal enrichment? What is it about him that has you convinced he couldn’t possibly do that?

Actually, thanks for posting this.

It helps establish where you are on this: you do not accept that agents of Russia hacked the DNC.

No, this is the same ol’ same ol. It’s hilarious to watch you guys do this every two weeks. I love it.
Meanwhile Hillary lost, we got two picks on the court, and Trump has 53-47 edged in the Senate for even more judges…

Oo very good point

I allow the possibility. The collusion narrative remains too strained to be even plausible of the non-crime of collusion.

It is also very suspicious that the rhetoric gets amped up after Sessions exits the scene.

Yeah, if you are arguing over whether or not NASA really landed astronauts on the moon, it helps to know if one person doesn’t even accept that the moon exists.

6 Likes

Rush: Of all of the things Trump has been accused of this is the thing that he is the most innocent.

1 Like

It’s the swing and moderates that matter…the midterms should have explained that. The base of either party tends to be a lost cause in trying to convert.

Our intelligence agencies point to the Russians… the only reason you would have to not believe them is listening to Trump and his enablers. Trump… who tells multiple lies a day… is the person you believe… and Russia… over our intelligence agencies?

:point_up_2:

my guess is this happened during Watergate also.

A margin of around 70,000 people spread over three states.