BREAKING: lindsey graham: obama Knew About the Counterintelligence Investigation Into the trump Campaign

You should be used to it after the Russian collusion hoax.:rofl:

Obama was horrible.

He feel short of saying Obama’s room is ready at Gitmo.:rofl:

Of course he knew about it. The key word here being “investigation”. There were very concerning irregularities in the Trump campaign that were begging to be investigated. Nothing wrong with that at all, they would’ve been remiss to do anything else.

That makes no sense, especially after the Russian collusion hoax!:rofl:

Who ever said Benghazi was a witch hunt probably helped Hillary delete her 30 thousand subpoenaed emails.

Used.

Timing!

Judicial Watch is still investigating Hillary!

thank you

You are most welcome

You don’t think it was for personal political gain?
How do you tell the difference?
Other than D>R

Oh, there were legitimate questions. Like someone said they needed an “insurance policy” in case Hillary got elected?

1 Like

I think an investigation was warranted. One can speculate all day long about what people did with it.

Obama knew about Flynn and warned trump not to hire him because of his compromising position.

I don’t think it’s a big deal. You know, MOST presidents READ intelligence reports, not like the jackass in office now.

2 Likes

Two different situations. Do you need an explanation?

That’s a complete fabrication on your part.

This may already be posted…

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/fbi/463870-judge-tells-justice-dept-to-charge-mccabe-or-drop-investigation

Great, get it all out in public.

I’ll probably regret engaging you, but here goes.

You understand that Judicial Watch is not a law enforcement agency, right? All they’re doing is filing FOIA requests with Trump’s State Dept.

1 Like

No, they are also publicizing what they find and making referrals to the DOJ who has an active investigation into Hillary that is ongoing.