Breaking: Jeffrey Epstein arrested in New York, charged with sex trafficking

Awesome news, thanks to the SDNY for their hard work and I assume they’re not finished by any stretch.
BTW, why in the hell does the US Sec of Labor Acosta still have a job?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/jeffrey-epstein-taken-into-custody-in-new-york-on-new-charges-relating-to-sex-crimes-involving-minors/2019/07/06/06b86ed0-a058-11e9-9ed4-c9089972ad5a_story.html

ya gatta watch out for the “corruption” of those Jeffrey’s.

Just like Jeffrey Buzz Buzz:honeybee::honeybee::honeybee: Bezos. The owner of Amazon, and one of the most richest men in the world, and a Democrat Donor, to Democrat Politicians, and their corruption and sickness as well.

Put them all in jail.

3 Likes

Good he should have been in jail years ago but the FL DA refused to do it.

Ken Starr must be crapping bricks right about now.

1 Like

Imagine hearing a story about a sex trafficker being arrested and your first thought is to attack the CEO of Amazon.

7 Likes

He’s very unfair to Trump…

Idk anything about jeff epstein… what’s the significance (beyond the charges) besides him being a billionaire?

Second post in the thread no less. You don’t waste time trying to change the subject.

2 Likes

He’s got friends in high places.

Trump?

And Secretary Acosta. Not to mention I think Alan Dershowitz has an interest here too.

1 Like

It’s a sealed indictment (unsealed on Monday) and there are apparent co-conspirators.

If bezos has done something wrong…like broken laws…say so.

In light of Epstein arrest, this story from two weeks ago is worth revisiting: Trump Labor Department is weakening protections for victims of human trafficking.

2 Likes

Monday is going to be off the ■■■■■■■ charts.

2 Likes

The sad thing is even if Trump is named and there is pr8he will still be defended here and in the evening’s on Fox.

2 Likes

Even the Cons should be happy, as there’s a pretty high chance Bill Clinton is connected too.

Not as tightly as Trump and Dershowitz, but there’s a lot of powerful people wrapped up with this ■■■■■■■■ and I’d be ecstatic to see them all in Jail.

4 Likes

Epstein and trump

This is kinda like Pizzagate, except that it’s true.

6 Likes