BREAKING: First Lady Spokesperson Stephanie Grisham Picked as New White House Press Secretary

Originally published at: https://hannity.com/media-room/breaking-first-lady-spokesperson-stephanie-grisham-picked-as-new-white-house-press-secretary/

First Lady Melania Trump’s spokesperson Stephanie Grisham was officially named as the new White House Press Secretary Tuesday and will join the Trump administration in the coming days.

“I am pleased to announce @StephGrisham45 will be the next @PressSec & Comms Director!” the first lady tweeted. “She has been with us since 2015 – @potus & I can think of no better person to serve the Administration & our country. Excited to have Stephanie working for both sides of the @WhiteHouse.”

I am pleased to announce @StephGrisham45 will be the next @PressSec & Comms Director! She has been with us since 2015 – @potus & I can think of no better person to serve the Administration & our country. Excited to have Stephanie working for both sides of the @WhiteHouse. #BeBest

— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) June 25, 2019

@StephGrisham45 will be an incredible asset to the President and the country. I’m sad to leave the WH, but so happy to leave our team in such great hands. Stephanie will do a phenomenal job. Proud to have another mom and a great friend in this role,” posted outgoing Press Secretary Sarah Sanders on social media.

@StephGrisham45 will be an incredible asset to the President and the country. I’m sad to leave the WH, but so happy to leave our team in such great hands. Stephanie will do a phenomenal job. Proud to have another mom and a great friend in this role. https://t.co/OYvwL0E1JU

— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) June 25, 2019

“Sanders, the daughter of former Arkansas Republican Gov. Mike Huckabee, worked on her father’s presidential campaign during the 2016 Republican primary until he dropped out of the race. She then joined the Trump campaign and, subsequently, the Trump administration as a White House communications aide. She was promoted to White House press secretary in 2017, after the president’s first top spokesman, Sean Spicer, resigned from the position,” reports Fox News.

Read the full story here.

Why do you people always duplicate what you’re saying inside of these threads?