BREAKING: EU approves ban on fossil fuel cars beginning 2035

Notice how all the libs scatter when you start talking about real science and actual facts.

1 Like

Meanwhile Ford had to shut down production to there trucks due to battery fires.

My suggestion is to park your truck outside…and run extension cord to your truck to charge. At least 100 feet. :wink:

1 Like

So anyone who does not vote for Trump is indoctrinated?

Why is it so hard to comprehend that not everyone see politics in the same way?

I suppose I could just say that anyone who supports Trump is a member of a cult that worships at the altar of Trump.

If you actually think things are better now than under Trump…you’re indoctrinated. Either that you allowed your hate to interfere with your thinking process.

So which is it?

4 Likes

Yeah. That was pushed regularly due to covid during Trump’s administration by the left media. All of a sudden Biden is elected and it goes away.

1 Like

Oh, you did…

6 Likes

It doesn’t seem like the technology one would want to beta test with their life.

What are you sorry for.

Biden energy policy catalyzed the attack and he is up to his nose in Uke corruption.

What does the word “ban” mean to you?

Excellent example … A ban on the manufacture and sale of 100 watt and larger incandescent light bulbs at a time when CFLs were a miserably inferior substitute and screw socket LEDs cost $25 per bulb. Thank you for reminding us.

2 Likes

Then LED came along without the need to force thon anyone.

2 Likes

No if about it. They already have.

How’s it now? You all good? You know how much you save on your energy bill now?

I know it was some pretty scary times there for about six months…it was like zombie threat level stuff…but you good now?

What do you suppose each self-driving car will cost compared to the dumb one you drive now?

And you love it, right? Your idea of freedom seems to be not having to make decisions or do things for yourself.

4 Likes

To an employer, over 10 years? Peanuts.

Self driving trucks don’t need health insurance, sick days and paid vacation.

Hyperbolic post is hyperbolic.

I’d like to see them test a driverless car where I live … where you can’t see the lane lines (if there are any in the first place) or even the curb or shoulders for at least half of the year.

3 Likes

Personally, I don’t even like cruise control.

1 Like

You mean like tolerating them running over the occasional pedestrian or bicyclist? :wink:

1 Like