BREAKING: Elizabeth Warren Joins Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Endorses Joe Biden

Originally published at: BREAKING: Elizabeth Warren Joins Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Endorses Joe Biden | Sean Hannity

Senator Elizabeth Warren joined Barack Obama and Bernie Sanders Wednesday; officially endorsing former Vice President Joe Biden to take on Donald Trump for the White House this November.

“We’re all in this together now,” Warren said in a prerecorded video posted on Twitter. “And now, it’s up to all of us to help make Joe Biden the next president of the United States. Let’s get to work.”

“In this moment of crisis, it’s more important than ever that the next president restores Americans’ faith in good, effective government—and I’ve seen Joe Biden help our nation rebuild. Today, I’m proud to endorse @JoeBiden as President of the United States,” she added.

In this moment of crisis, it’s more important than ever that the next president restores Americans’ faith in good, effective government—and I’ve seen Joe Biden help our nation rebuild. Today, I’m proud to endorse @JoeBiden as President of the United States. pic.twitter.com/VrfBtJvFee

— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) April 15, 2020

We are in a battle for the soul of this nation and I’m proud to have the fiercest of fighters, Senator @EWarren, on my side. With her help, we’re going to beat Donald Trump and create a government that works for everyone — not just the wealthy and well-connected. Let’s do this. https://t.co/X0G4AZta1S

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) April 15, 2020

“We are in a battle for the soul of this nation and I’m proud to have the fiercest of fighters, Senator @EWarren, on my side,” Biden tweeted after the endorsement. “With her help, we’re going to beat Donald Trump and create a government that works for everyone — not just the wealthy and well-connected.”