Breaking. Biden regime was hoping

This is 100% the truth. Brilliant post!

Here’s my opinion…

Congress has been talking and talking and talking immigration to death my entire 63 years of life. It’s a great issue for congress to talk about. R’s and D’s are both at fault. Make good speeches about immigration reform and donors write checks…this is not a problem congress really cares about solving its worth too much money at election time.

All the tools are there right now…the laws are in place just enforce them…we the taxpayers paid for a bunch of wall material that’s been left to rot in the sun. Remain in Mexico was working. The border was in the best shape it’s been in in our lifetimes prior to the arrival of that disgusting bought and paid for liar Joe Biden in the White House.

The cartels now run the border…

This is on biden…his surrogates and his voters.

3 Likes

Might want to update.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t5:

The bill on the books addresses the problems. Those laws are simply not being applied equally to all without fear or favour. It’s the executive that is not working.

1 Like

If Democrats maintain power they will be emboldened to continue their destruction of America. I pray that people are waking up to how far out of touch with reality the left has become.

Re: your comments about someone, Trump or whomever securing the border, the cartels are now in charge and making billions. What do you suppose the odds are they will be willing to start shooting back if someone tries to put the cartels southern border cash cow out of business?

Round them up, kick ‘em out.

1 Like

It worked once it will work again!

For starters, I imagine particularly if President Trump gets in where the Mexican government will be cut off of further USA aid if they do not:

1. put their militia back on the border as well to forbid travel into USA;
  2. accept people back at airports/buses who came illegally into the USA from Mexico;
  3. make it more difficult for any non-Mexican to enter their country with the (hidden) intent to go to border (burden of proof for vacation and business is on the visitor to convince Mexican authorities or be turned away)

From all accounts, there hasn’t been a significant surge at the border since “42” expired. Biden did enact a few new wrinkles for asylum which seems to be slowing that bit down. First, if someone from Venezuela is seeking asylum, they first have to seek asylum and be turned down in every country they pass through on the way to the US. Makes sense, if they are being threatened any country can grant asylum. Second, they have to use the App provided by the US government to seek asylum, if they don’t they will not get processed. This gives the US Government time to vet before they arrive.

Seems to be greatly hampering asylum requests.

Immigration reform is a red herring, to me. The Right uses it to scare folks into believing criminal immigrants full of bad intentions and deadly pathogens are coming to take our jobs and sell us Fentanyl. The Left tries to paint it as a part of the American experience, that we are a nation of immigrants, but doesn’t acknowledge that we still need to vet those who come in and clamp down on businesses in the US who use these people to provide labor at cut rate costs.

E verify is interesting to me. A lot of Libs love it, and a lot of Cons hate it. To me, it seems some folks want to keep things as they are because it gives them an exploitable labor pool with no protections in terms of worker safety or fair wages. They would rather keep the system we have in place and simply complain about “illegals” to save face and stir up the base, all the while hampering any real attempts at curtailing the employment of said “illegals”, mostly because they directly benefit from their illegality.

Remain in Mexico policy is the key. Imagine if Congress agreed to fund plenty of judges and lodging of people while waiting so cases are heard expeditiously (instead of the back up of months/years currently going on)?

They’re not being offered asylum unless they have proof of being denied asylum from at least Mexico. And they have to use the App provided to apply for it. That is keeping them in Mexico.

Says who?

None of that will happen without some entity eradicating the cartels ability to profit from the human and drug trafficking.
The Mexican government is being controlled by cartel criminal organizations. The Mexican government is in itself a cartel participating in the flow of foreigners entering their country en route to the US southern border.
Take away the cartels ability to operate freely and freeze or confiscate their money? Perhaps then they’ll be results. But rest assured, they’ll be blood.

Sounds like Cruelty.

1 Like

They don’t give a rat’s behind about the country.

They’ve been indoctrinated to hate the country.

2 Likes

This part of your reply is spot on. Are you aware the Mexican government to not currently enforcing their own visa laws with especially non citizens on their way to the USA border essentially allowed to pass through illegally? Again, if the USA mandated people must wait in Mexico and get expedited hearings or else Mexico is cut off American aid and tariffed up the gazoo this invasion/surge will continue.

Yes I’m well aware. Why Americans are not boycotting anything made in Mexico is puzzling.
■■■■ the Mexican government. Cut off every stitch of clothing, auto part, avocado, tourist dollar and whatever else comes out of that ■■■■ hole.

It works. Thats the threat Trump made to Mexico in May 2019 that greatly reduced the surge. You send us illegals, we raise the tariffs. Guess who put an end to that?

2 Likes