BRAIN FREEZE: Record Setting LA ‘Heat Wave’ Likely Caused by ‘FAULTY’ Thermometers

Originally published at: BRAIN FREEZE: Record Setting LA ‘Heat Wave’ Likely Caused by ‘FAULTY’ Thermometers | Sean Hannity

The record-smashing “heat wave” that struck the Los Angeles area over the last several days may not have been as hot as previously thought, with a local meteorologist saying “faulty weather stations” rendered the data “worthless.”

According to the Daily Caller, local weatherman Anthony Watts now believes the record-setting temperatures were improperly recorded due to “heat sinks” and broken equipment, writing “In my opinion, the data from these stations is worthless.”

“I’ve done an investigation and found that every ‘all time high’ reported by the LA Times is from a station compromised by heat sources and heat sinks. In my opinion, the data from these stations is worthless,” he adds.

“Here’s the USC weather station that had ‘all time record high’ surrounded by cars and asphalt. I wonder what it looked like when original record was set?” he points out.

Read his full report here.