Boycotting Fox News over the Judge but here because I love Hannity!

Ahhh.

Didn’t know that.

I’ll have to remember that next time I speak of her.

1 Like

Utterly ludicrous.

Because the four quarters from 2014Q1 to 2015Q1 had higher growth. It went from $16,621.696B to $17,254.744B for a growth of 3.81%. The four quarters Trump is referring to went from $18,223.8B to $18,784.6B for a growth of 3.08%. But this is even setting aside the fact that no one measures GDP growth like that. You take the average quarterly GDP from the previous year, subtract it from the average quarterly GDP of the current year, and then divide it by the average from the previous year to get the annual growth. The annual GDP growth for 2018 was 2.88%.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/596338364187602944?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^596338364187602944&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2017%2F06%2F24%2Fpolitics%2Ftrump-health-care-promises%2Findex.html

So how does the “Budget for a Better America” treat Medicare and the other programs that Trump vowed to safeguard at all costs? By calling for even larger cuts to them than the White House proposed this time last year, when it formally abandoned Trump’s campaign pledges.

2 Likes

Oh… you thought cratic was sincere?

Now that is funny…

Hopefully you wont make that mistake again…

Try OAN

1 Like

Mexico will pay for the wall.

it’s not a lie if I don’t care what’s true.

2 Likes

Who is stopping them?

Is today “Make Things Up Monday?” Seems to be the case with Trump supporters, especially today.

Something big must be going down this week.

1 Like

It used to be like that… trump followers making up a bunch of things to cover up some big news…

Turns out that like their savior, they make things up just because they have done it so much it is becoming their new normal…

They have even stopped pretending that what they say is true… they just dont care…

I think that Cratic is a he. I think that I remember Cratic stating that he has a wife from the old board.

So one can’t have a wife is one is a woman?:slight_smile:

But if I’m wrong, my bad and sorry.

1 Like

I’m sure there is another network spewing the same BS as FOX. Isn’t it called AON (One America News Network)?

You poor delusional soul. I’m going to pray for your deliverance from this bondage you’re in.

I also remember form the old board that he’s a retired CA govt worker with a nice pension despite that he constantly rags on govt. workers.

Sean doesn’t read these forums.

If you boycott FOX then CNN wins.

Shouldnt fox news have free speech as much as judge jeanine?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. What? lol.

Most of the people at Fox News are Hannity’s colleagues, that he
has respect for.
Insulting Judge Jeanine, is the same thing as insulting Hannity.
Pretty much.