Boycotting Fox News over the Judge but here because I love Hannity!

Then it should be easy to show them both to me…

You know he’s going to spend hours yanking your chain and still not admit the truth even when you put right in front of him.

and there is no reason why info wars should not have a cable outlet if they can get the viewers… This is America… Heck, most of the left were truthers too!

It would be even easier for you to learn the information yourself. You know what they say about teaching a man to fish. Your history has proven you to refuse to learn on your own, so I will not be going down this path with you. If you want to be informed, you are going to have to step up and prove it is what you really want.

Because I am nice, I’ll help you get started.

https://www.bea.gov/

2 Likes

Thought so…lol!

Thought so what? The data is in the link I provided. It proves Trump’s tweet was a lie. :rofl:

You’ve been in the threads where the data was discussed. You’ve seen the data that proves it a lie.

How?..

:rofl:

It’s probably too complicated for you.

2.9 is great considering the fed raised interest rates for no reason and they are removing money from the economy not putting it in like under Obama… Fed tightening under tells US a lot…

Not the point. The point is Trump has very clearly lied on the subject, and you were there in that thread to see the numbers to know that what he recently said on the topic is a lie.

Let’s break this down by sentence. First sentence:
“GDP growth during the four quarters of 2018 was the fastest since 2005”

ETA, forgot the graph: Real GDP growth rate U.S. 2022 | Statista

Here’s a graph with annual GDP growth since 1990. 2005 saw a growth of 3.5%. 2017 was 2.2% and 2018 was 2.9%, the highest to date under Trump. 2006 also saw a 2.9% growth in GDP (Bush), as well as 2015 (Obama). That’s how the statement is determined ot be a lie.

Second sentence: “This Administration is the first on record to have experienced economic growth that meets or exceeds its own forecasts in each of its first two years in office.”
Unless you were living under a rock during his campaign, you should be well aware of how frequently Trump promised to increase GDP growth by 4%, sometimes promising higher. Here’s one statement from his debate in Vegas: “We’re bringing it (the GDP) from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.” So he forecasted rates of 4% or higher; he’s only achieved a max of 2.9%, which is less than 4%. That’s how we know that statement is a lie.

4 Likes

One someone realizes that fox news is just another corporate outlet, i guess This and CNN hiring a trump staffer makes sense.

Lol. Like I keep saying. Trump knows his audience. Trump isn’t fooling you. He’s not lying to me. He knows exactly who he’s lying to. :wink:

3 Likes

Nothing but entertainment news and all about the benjamins.

Way over his head.

You think this guy understand graphs?

Your best bet is to just ignore him. Not worth the band width.

3 Likes

Of course not . But it’s Cratic… I just can’t quit him :wink:

I think Cratic is a she…

2 Likes

Really? Ooops… my bad.

Apologies @Cratic3947. Honest mistake on my part.

the lap dogs lapping up trumps lies.

feed us more lies…

we want more…

Allan

1 Like