Both team kneel at MLB opening game

Word.

2 Likes

The Orioles could kneel for the entire game and the result would be no different than if they had played.

BTW, in this game, they knelt BEFORE the anthem

10 Likes

but well after everyone purchased the tickets and are seated in the stadium

1 Like

Why didnā€™t you include Conā€™s boycotts in your statement then? Doesnā€™t work for your narrative does it?

1 Like

But I thought the issue was kneeling during the anthem? Not what they were kneeling for?

because it doesnt change my statement

well, you thought wrong. glad youre learning something

; )

Sure it doesā€¦you implied its only a tool of the Left.

you imply that i implied that.

and you are wrong

What is the ā€œproperā€ respect?

Not all the players at all the games.

People should get up off their knees. They look ridiculous.

Not using that time to projecte your idiot pet causes on people there for anything but that.

colin kapernick tells people straight up now how much he hates the flag and our country.

Heā€™s no role model to be emulated.

Get off your knees people.

1 Like

Will be interested to see Trumpā€™s reaction if players are consistent about kneeling before the anthem. Takes the wind out of his rhetoric that it disrespects the flag/veterans.

2 Likes

note everyone how ultimately all this crap relates back to trump

which imo, is the real reason they do it

Oh stop whinging; Trump is the POTUS and has made endless tweets and proclamations about the issue. Heā€™s relevant, deal with it.

4 Likes

That would be your opinion on what respect is.

When did Kaepernick say he hated the flag and the country?

Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of ā€œindependenceā€, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all. pic.twitter.com/YCD2SYlgv4

ā€” Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) July 4, 2020

But he says it every day, in every action. Itā€™s clear how much he hates this country.

Heā€™s no role model. Heā€™s not a deep thinker.

oh i didnt say he wasnt relevant

my point is that heā€™s the underlying motivation for all this virtue signaling nonsense

your post supports that

Isnā€™t that the truth! I wonder who these numb nuts think they are playing too anyway as itā€™s certainly not a minority bunch of cancel culture liberal leftists who hate America and hate American sports. :open_mouth:

1 Like

heā€™s just another ego-maniacal pro sports figure being a big arrogant anti-cop activist ass

hence, hero to the left and sewer media