Bos'un's ChatBox

Good post Janet !!!

1 Like

While I was floored by this guy’s laughing as his classmates cried, he is on the same page with regards to one issue and I don’t like the way he was insulted by both the teacher and two nursing students.

He was brought up Catholic and does not support Roe v Wade, which was struck down by the U S Supreme Court Friday. He was insulted as an “oppressive white male” while all sorts of dirty talk ensued about how “if abortion is illegal, men should get vasectomies.”

After years living here I’ve learned to read the first two lines of the Miranda Warning and remain silent. I told him later I was changing my name to Misfit Central as I really do not support the majority POV here, especially on this issue.

I’m keeping my right to remain silent unless the group is making fun of him tomorrow, when he isn’t even there, then I’m letting loose, and if that means I’m out of the class, so be it. What sort of educator mocks her students, whether they’re present or not?

I’m having more doubts about the second job being for me, don’t think personality wise I’m a good fit, a bit too shy, and chemically sensitive. Nursing homes have their share of both natural and man made odors, including heavy use of scented products.

I’m afraid having to use such products, for example, the scented lotion provided for residents after bathing, would increase migraines.

Maybe the purpose of a second gig is to remind one the first gig maybe isn’t so bad.

Shucks! Another goody passes away:

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/don-wilson-guitarist-ventures-dies-88-82427299?fbclid=IwAR18Zp3UoaVsLz6iP0Se78jp_Kf_C7hZ13UjuGBafcz9cqpsM5FiYi_LIqE

This one goes out to him. Thanks for the music:

1 Like

A sad day.

Been out sick the last couple days hacking and coughing my life away, plus the muscle tension of migraine.

I may go back tonight even though my throat still feels raw and am on an antihistamine for the next two weeks (seasonal allergy diagnosis).

Maybe sitting upright and having a task to concentrate on will take my mind off the worst I’ve felt all year.

Just how sensitive are we getting? I canceled my Facebook account for personal reasons.

I’m on Instagram and posted a reply to someone. The thread was about a video in which a child of 8-9 years of age had a heck of a tantrum and caused the evacuation of the classroom.

After one “I bet there’s no father in this kid’s home” comment I said hey, Why is it assumed the kid’s father isn’t in the picture and he’d magically save the day if he was?

I then asked him to look up executed killer Danny Harold Rolling and his piece of ■■■■ father and how he abused his family and tell me ALL kids need dads. Maybe had DHR’s father been imprisoned with a severance of parenting rights his outcome would have been different.

I was told my comments might be “hurtful to other members, and if I chose to post, they would be hidden”.

I didn’t personally attack that poster or even throw out any expletives. Where’s the hurt?

I’m tired of overly sensitive souls looking for an offense.

1 Like

Good point. The cancel culture has their own agenda and narrative. I cancelled Fakebook a long time ago. Fakebook is fake fefe and whacked out liberal agenda mostly these days.

1 Like

Just wanted to say that the liberal media, dim establishment, Doctor Jill (she has no medial association clue) and liberal dim voters are all guilty of elder abuse letting sleepy One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier Biden wander around in Public.

And they may also be guilty of animal abuse letting Donkey Kong Harris talk in public.

Watching the administration is like watching Saturday Night Live or some flaming sitcom.

1 Like

I like Governor DeSantis. The quote of the day,

"DeSantis made the comments Friday during a news conference in Fort Myers, Florida. He said that while visiting nearby Punta Gorda, he saw a boarded-up business with a sign that read, “You loot, we shoot.”

“We are a law and order state, and this is a law and order community,” DeSantis said. “So do not think that you’re going to take advantage of people who’ve suffered misery”

In other news biden and harris ate word salad for lunch.

1 Like

Just sayin, is Kamaaalaa Harris a crazy race priority liberal? She may have promoted using race and gender in who gets Hurricane aid.

.Kamaaalaa Harris claimed government’s Hurricane Ian relief will (or should) be based on equity (whatever the ■■■■ that is) and prioritize ‘communities of color’.

I don’t do twittle or fakebook so i am sayin it here.

Aw but it’s not racist if it’s anti white and not classist if it’s against those who made preparations in advance, um, er, I mean anti wealthy.

Sarcasm off.

Hopefully this unfunny joke is a one term administration. You never know, though. His boss was re-elected :cold_face:

1 Like

I enjoyed a blessed afternoon horseback riding. One of these days I’d like to go with the riding stables on their Cape Cod trip, if it’s still offered, and ride on the beach.

1 Like

It appears the diversity movement has even found its way into book publishing:

“Every child should find themselves on the pages of a book.” I sure wish diversity proponents would make up their minds.

Do they or don’t they want others to get acquainted with peoples and cultures different than their own? Is it or isn’t it possible to have something in common with individuals from different backgrounds?

Seems to me even characters in books need to mirror outward physical appearance and background for readers to be able to relate, and that’s pretty closed minded. Have these “voices for diverse books” rver heard of this amazing tool called IMAGINATION?

Only legal aliens, those traveling on viasa, and americans are allowed are allowed on Cape Cod. Well maybe illegal alien gardeners,maids and other service people can be allowed if their employers are rich and famous.

Janet i would boycott cape cod.

And ■■■■ diversity. Asian americans have been blessed with opportunities in America.

Living in Atlanta is making my head hurt.

The city smells. If someone interprets a comment a certain way, you’re racist, transphobic, homophobic, and xenophobic all at once.

That place has changed. Keep safe

1 Like

I saw comedian Matt Farley for the first time on YouTube.

1 Like

I forgot how quiet things can be in small towns/rural areas. :relieved:

2 Likes