Border at breaking point...It's a Nat'l emergency

They didnt volunteer. Troops were sent there.

Well… this explains a lot. Arguing against this type of logic is futile.

A border wall is going to lower the number of people detained…?

LMAO at the logic of righties…

The democrats and the media types who do nothing but repeat democratic talking points are not being honest with you. They claim that the illegal invasion is being reduced. Well not according to DHS. It’s much worse than CNN or Nancy would have you believe. Record numbers. You are being misled. Do not fall for it.

Sounds like they need more people and facilities.

I thought a wall only potentially increases the number easily detained? They need more people, not a silly wall…

How many people do you want in a U.S. detention facility. Is there a limit?

How many threads with the exact same premise do we need?

https://community.hannity.com/t/border-at-breaking-point-its-a-natl-emergency/

1 Like

A wall via the “national emergency” could only increase the number detained, if you believe the argument that it it will “slow them down” and let border patrol capture more; do you even understand your own point?

Last year Trump administration wasted millions of dollars paying a private company to recruit thousands of more border agents. That company managed to hire like 3 new agents.

Thousands of border agent jobs, already funded through Congress, going unfilled. Fix that problem first.

Administration can’t even get that job done, and people think they’re going to be able to"Build a Wall"?

Lolzzzz!

4 Likes

Any chance we can build a wall around the forum to stop the invasion of “national emergency” threads?

ETA: this is intended to be a joke - just figured I’d better add that in.

5 Likes

Nope. Nothing could be further from the truth. They were not stopped. They were taken into the U.S.

Is this going to be like the Yellowstone one, though? That’s the question. Danger is imminent.

3 Likes

See my edited post. I fixed my link.

As many as it takes to destroy the liberal lie that border crossings are going down.

Hmmm - good question. Might have to build it about 10 feet higher.

1 Like

Oh I get it, now it’s make believe time where the wall is an impenetrable force field! :rainbow:

A person who used a ladder to cross a wall is treated the same as someone who steps across.

Im fairly certain that purposely flooding the forum with duplicate threads is against the rules. I could be wrong, though.

1 Like

So much question begging.

OP, is this your second national emergency thread today?

DHS data says that effective barriers have drastically reduced border crossings where they have been built. So there’s that.