Booker “testosterone sometimes makes me wanna feel like punching trump”

I know…I do NOT want this post interpreted. :sunglasses:

1 Like

fun fact I say “eh” like 2,000 times a day.

Oh…color me surprised? :sunglasses:

Ok for one and not the other?

1 Like

Its such a useful word, it can be used in so many ways.

That does it. I’m never going to vote for Corey Booker.

Ever heard of ANTIFA and BLM. They don’t just talk about getting violent but actually get violent.

“Proud” leftist organizations.

2 Likes

I haven’t been terribly impressed with him as a senator but he went hard in the paint as mayor of Newark. Watch the documentary Street Fight or the docu-series Brick City.

:rofl: :laughing: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :joy:

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Toxic masculinity.

4 Likes

Gotta control those rape urges.

Yes I do because around the time I was…I don’t know…8 years old…I learned that human beings are not cardboard cutouts of good and evil, but are creatures with complex emotions and impulses that are a daily struggle to control.

I praise those who have learned to control them…not so much those that don’t.

How old were you when you learned this fascinating fact about human beings?

where did i give a pass to trump?

go break the search engine

give me a break.

he’s sitting up there with one of the many lefty talk show hosts tough talking about punching trump. of course he’s not going to follow through but he has to fire up his violent left hate base and you act like he’s the freakin mahatma lol

here’s an idea - be mature and tolerant enough not to sit there and talk about punching the president.

these people are outright asses

2 Likes

he’s an ■■■■■■■■ did your little documentary share that bit of wisdom?

oh lemme guess, the doc praised him i bet. cause you know, woke.

Maybe he means “slap fight”.

Here’s a thought.

I have at least 150 people whose moral compass I respect enough that if I have lost my moral center I trust they will let me know about it.

When I’ve heard from them, then I will perhaps stop and give your idea all the attention I believe it deserves.

Does that sound like a good deal to you?

that would be funny but no his violent lefty buddy told he he has to “punch” trump

so of course since booker is also an angry violent leftist, just said that would be a felony

not anything about that being violent and inappropriate and not the message they want to convey…

yet to the dimwit joy behar left, they think he’s ghandi

lol, believe all men.
Corey breaks down crying all the time, gets too emotional. It’s over Corey. Come out of the closet and you’ll get some points for delayed bravery.

Isn’t Booker light in the loafers?