Booker “testosterone sometimes makes me wanna feel like punching trump”

more of the jackass left who condemn trump’s tactics, then speak of such violence. this time from mr “civic grace” spartucus. what an ass

keep this in mind when you hear snowflakes whining about the violent “rhetoric” from the admin

4 Likes

Trump said similar things at his rallies, and now you’re getting upset?

“Knock the crap out of him, will you? I’ll pay your legal fees”.

Ring a bell?

3 Likes

do you condone booker’s violent tone?

It’s very compassionate of Mr. Booker to not want to assault an out of shape, older gentleman

5 Likes

Booker should have challenged him to do push-ups

2 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/23/donald-trump-on-protester-id-like-to-punch-him-in-the-face/?utm_term=.30f17c0ef7e3

“The guards are very gentle with him. He’s walking out, like, big high-fives, smiling, laughing,” Trump continued, before saying to loud cheers: “I’d like to punch him in the face, I tell ya.”

I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”

3 Likes

not to mention it shows good judgement on his part, he has a passing thought of violence but he does not let that thought evolve into violent actions.

2 Likes

booker… good idea for him to use that violent tone?

That sound a little like a threat. Especially since, as a senator, Booker has access to Trump.
Maybe a couple of years in the federal pen would settle his bald headed ass down.

2 Likes

why mention it then?

to trigger people like the OP of course. mission accomplished

3 Likes

Sounds to me that Booker’s tone is the exact opposite of violent since the whole point of him talking about it is to say that it would be a bad idea.

Unlike Trump who talks about punching people in the face and people being carried out on a stretcher. Good idea for him to use that violent tone ?

5 Likes

the person who sounds triggered is booker, with all his testosterone, and his violent buddy on stage in iowa who said he should punch him in the face.

i have no such feelings to punch anyone. but then i am not a violent leftist

by what measure is he triggered? its the exact opposite of being triggered if one were to read the article and think for a bit

you complain about trump with violence, but give pass to booker

Say it ain’t so…the left inciting violence?

I thought the left represent peace and love…what happen?

3 Likes

where was the incitement? i must have missed it in the article if you would be a dear and quote it for me?

yeah he outright basically admits being triggered and feeling like he wants to punch him

already standing on your head and telling the world they are upside-down

ok well you obviously ran out of gas.

thanks for posting

Well, Booker’s tone was the opposite of violence since he explicitly stated that it was a bad idea to punch an older man.

Trump is the one who said he wishes he could punch someone in the face and people being carried out on stretchers. Is it ok for Trump to use that violent tone ?

7 Likes