BOOKER GOES BERSERK: Cory Says Kavanaugh Supporters ‘COMPLICIT IN EVIL’ | Sean Hannity

Hyper-liberal Senator Cory Booker exploded on those supporting the President’s pick to join the Supreme Court Tuesday; saying those in favor of confirming Brett Kavanaugh are “complicit in evil.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/booker-goes-berserk-cory-says-kavanaugh-supporters-complicit-in-evil/

First, the bible does not have “sayings”. But since he brought up Abrahamic faiths, there is another one he should take directly to heart
"Mat 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Mat 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Booker is an example of democratic desperation. The public appreciates low unemployment, high wages, the US returning to its leadership role (and not Obama-style through weakness) but through strength. Most Americans couldn’t be happier and we’re ignoring the millennial sector because they refuse to read history. If they read Bill & Hillary Clinton history (which went on when they were toddlers or before they were born) they would realize they’re cheering for a pair of criminals. The millennial kids are too busy holding their breath and stamping their feet or crying in a closet. They don’t even realize John Brennan is a practicing Wassabist Muslim.

I think the whole Democratic party is EVIL and POSSESSED and needs an EXORCISM immediately

Cory Booker has had his run in with these types of things before. When people don’t listen to him he always does the dramatic eye roll and screaming. It works for him. Kills his credibility as a grown man but it makes him attractive to people attractive to that kind of thing.

The black hag that burned the flag is the face of the DNC and Booker is the emoji. I wish we could say that November is a slam dunk for the GOP. But it isn’t As we just saw with the pull the rug out from under trump regarding Russia talks and the tariff war surrender but the GOP they step on their dick at every opportunity.

The Bible says there will come a time when evil will be called good, and good will be called evil! WE’RE THERE! Dems are the prime example!!!

1 Like

thank you for this post. It says it all and I appreciate it.

1 Like

Dana Stevens. yes, also this
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
sounds exactly like what is happening now.

For Syndicate news - John Brennan is not a hot Japanese horseradish (WaSSabist - from wassabi?) I think it would be more correct as a WaHHabist. (Wahhabi Muslim - an ultra fundamental version of Islam founded in the 18th Century by Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab from whence comes the name WAHHABI)

Booker and the Democrats talking about morals ? Really !

2 Likes

What morals? the Dems don’t have any

1 Like

Isaiah 5:20 King James Version (KJV)

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Crazy Eyes Cory is that guy calling good evil.

1 Like

Spoken by a man, who has admitted sexually assaulting a female. Yeah, sure!

and evil good. I really think we are at the beginning of those prophetic times