BOMBSHELL: Iran Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

Good thing I’m (mostly) middle of the road :wink:

So you have said your thoughts on what we should do if Iran provides evidence of bribery. What will you do if absolutely nothing comes of it? Will you ever abandon Gateway Pundit or will you continue to use it as a source?

I’ve heard of Gateway Pundit but as I said earlier, it’s not on the path of the circle I travel. I get more from you than it…seriously.

Shocking! Corrupt government types may have done something corrupt. Whodathunkit?

not sure what’s worse… a person who was bribed to support the deal with Iran… or one who did it out of love for Iran and hate for Iran’s enemies.

Looking forward to O’Keefe going undercover as an Iranian pimp to get to the bottom of this.

2 Likes

Sounds like a Borat movie.

Collusion-proof.

Is there a link to this story besides the gateway pundit??

Happy Birthday.

M

1 Like

Though Mattis and other top Pentagon leaders had called the agreement with Iran flawed, they advocated staying in the 2015 deal and revising its most problematic aspects. They said publicly that Iran was complying; and late last month, Mattis described the agreement’s verification regime as “pretty robust,” even as Trump repeatedly called it a terrible deal.

Every inspection has verified Iran is honoring the deal.
It is not a perfect deal.
There is no such thing as a perfect deal.
The experts on this arena (Which Trump is not one of), believed in the deal, including Israel, Russia and China.

Your assessment on Mattis’s opinion of the deal is evolving. Truly…I don’t know enough to know, one way or the other. I do know that I don’t trust Iran and unless I can verify their adherence to the agreement, it’d be a deal breaker. My research tends to agree with this conclusion, therefore I’m not second guessing Trump’s decision.

Now you know why they paid with gold. Obama, Biden, and Kerry where is Mueller since he likes to wander freely.

The GP is simply collecting Tweets from reputable officials in this case. There is no reporting or commentary of their own in this case.

no one went to jail…