Bomb sent to CNN in NYC (10-24-2018)

Again. Repeating a statement over and over and over as a central campaign piece, and saying something once randomnly IS different.

Exploited it, promoted it, and expanded it, sure. Iā€™d go further and say itā€™s likely the only reason he exists in the role heā€™s in today. And Iā€™ll go even further and state itā€™s going to get even worse, this ā– ā– ā– ā–  is going to be the new norm. I can state that with full confidence because itā€™s happening right now.

Yeah, yeah differentā€¦keep saying that over and over again.

Making a statement a central piece of your campaign vs. a random one off statement IS different. Iā€™m sorry you are too partisan to admit it.

Lets hear it one more time, just for ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and giggles.

A one off random statement vs. repeated tweets, campaign speeches, and interview responses IS different. Iā€™m giggling at the fact you cant admit it. Those who arent partisans see it clearly.

The problem with your little fallacy is that it ISNā€™T a one off random statement, itā€™s was an occurrence in a shifting strategy that has been devolving over time. Attack the messageā€¦attack the messengerā€¦attack those aligned with the messenger. All the while devoted followers claim ā€œthatā€™s fine cause those other guys are worseā€. Congrats, youā€™re part of the problem.

Well thatā€™s a bunch of vague non sense. The fact is that Trump made hateful rhetoric the centerpiece of his campaign. That WAS the campaign. Enemy of the people. Just admit it.

Obama said cling to your guns and religion once. He didnt repeat it over and over and over and over to get crowds riled up. Admit it.

Say itā€™s not different again just for giggles

More like ā€œitā€™s fine that FDR interns people, because Hitler is evilā€.

There was nothing vague or nonsensical about it. What is nonsense is the idea your promoting that Trump excuses everyone elseā€™s flawsā€¦although Iā€™ll admit, there is nothing vague about that idiocy, itā€™s clearly stupid.

Again you miss the point. If Obama tweeted clinging to guns and religion over and over and over. And repeated it over and over and over at campaign rallies to get people riled up, then you would have a point. But he didnt. It was a one off statement that he never repeated. Trump repeatedly called the media the enemy of the people and said it over and over and over. Facts.

No just facts. There are levels to this.

Well the idea trump has taken it to another level is totally true. He has made wedge issues out of everything. Did it start with him? Noā€¦will it stop? No

Letā€™s look at what they did. They harmed no one but gave leftist media ammunition to go after trump.

1 Like

A wedge issue is only a wedge issue if you do not agree with his position. Obviously you disagree with everything he believes, and that makes it a wedge issue to you. To other people, the other position would be creating the wedge. Basically you disagree with Trump. Just say it plainly.

Really? I disagree with everything he does? Hmmmmā€¦I like it when he golfsā€¦ and if he actually reacted that way to the Syrian gas attack I agree with the emotionā€¦granted the solution wasā€¦
Not the bestā€¦

But basically noā€¦the gop starting with Newt decided to create wedge issues in order to get Democrats to side on very tough policies. Like abortion and gay marriage. This has morphed into what you see now where everything is a political football.

Abortion-still a wedge issue
Gay marriageā€¦slightly lessā€¦I think it has gone to transgender now.
Flags and kneelingā€¦total wedge issue.
Charlottesvilleā€¦turned into a wedge issueā€¦along with statues. So on and so onā€¦

Then you have to factor in the internet and fox news style of media that has pushed people further into corners. Trump plays off that divideā€¦he plays that black and white card very well.

Of course Iā€™m basically wasting my time explaining this to youā€¦but it was worth a shot.

1 Like

Itā€™s my money. You want less deficit, vote for the tea party.

2 Likes

They had their chance. Deficit was shrinking.
They got their guy in the WH and their peeps in Congress and itā€™s no longer shrinking.

TP was never anything more than loud noises.

1 Like