Bob Woodward’s Stunning Look into the Presidency

I’m sure…the Goldman Sachs speech was my evidence

its behind a paywall i think but basically Cohn said that trump just anted to print money in order to combat the national debt.
Which is amusing because isnt this exactly what the right claimed Obama was doing? Just printing money in order to fix a problem? The utter hypocrisy of the right is astounding.
Is there a single issue that you are not hypocrites on?

I believe the answer is NO.

If the Trump debacle has taught this nation anything, it’s that our nation’s political right is loaded with sheer hypocrisy and abject immorality, contrary to the image they tried to foster for years and years.

As much as they like to use that flag for superficial grandstanding, they are the furthest thing from patriots,

2 Likes

Libs will believe anything… Even after the media has cried wolf a zillion times and nada.

and I don’t think there is a real author to the NTY op-ed anymore… Fake news and fake writer.

Because they don’t think Meuller has anything and it’s driving them insane…

Including Bob Woodward.

Immorality?

I guess you want a theocracy! No my friend, we dont want that.

:laughing: Trump could put his face on the Trillion dollar bill.

Gary Cohn gave a very convincing non-denial denial, so this is all fake news.

:laughing:.

I read the headline and the looney tunes outro played in my head.

Bada da da dada daa.

Now it won’t stop.
_
Of course Trump asked to print more money. Why wouldn’t he?

The Cohn quote.

“This book does not accurately portray my experience at the White House. I am proud of my service in the Trump Administration, and I continue to support the President and his economic agenda.”

That’s very specific!

Of course he would state this…they have to…he has to save face.

And so it begins.

Are we going to have a separate thread for each one of Woodward’s claims?

I dont get it…its brilliant. Print up 25 trillion 1 dollar bills. Give it to Trump. Trump pays off all our debtors. And we have about 6 trillion to give to the people of this great land…ia what a 10 year old might say.

I’m fairly sure that’s what he wanted to do…shame really cohn should have let him…

Right. That would give each American $18,641.00. It so brilliant it could work.

Bob Woodward writings are only good for toilet paper. :+1:

The establishment swamp guys. The guys we elected Trump to throw out.

No Offence.

Right…up until our dollar is worth ■■■■ and it costs 18k to buy a tomato

I still don’t think the NYTs would make something like that up.
It could wind up being their swan song if they got caught.
However, I suspect that if we knew who it was we would be saying “Oh, yeah. Them. Not surprised…or…who the heck is that and how would they know?”

"Porter, who left his post earlier this year amid allegations of domestic abuse against his ex-wives, said in a statement to CNN that Woodward’s book is “selective and often misleading.”

I suspect this is more correct. People say all sorts of things. If someone “Woodward” cherry picks the negative stuff and includes a few rumors, he can be truthful about what some people said but create a distorted picture of the whole.
Its not exactly a lie…but kinda.
Porter and Cohn both said Woodward created a fake picture of what it was like in the WH. Neither have current jobs there.