Bob Mueller speaking at 11 A.M

Mueller report is my evidence.

Took him 2 years to come up with no specific crime was identified. To me it means Trump IS NOT guilty.
No matter how Mueller twisted into a pretzel to help the Liberals Trump is innocent UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
THAT is the bottom line and THAT is how uncorrupted Public will see it.

Sorry but nobody is buying that who isnt already firmly in Trumps corner

lol ouch

but seriously, why hit manafort so hard?

solitary for what, a year?

how about ■■■■■■■ network CNN there and ready for the dramatic arrest of cohen in wee hours…

totally political. right from the start, with stroczk and his side-who… um, mistress.

1 Like

I’m not forcing you to buy it. I just don’t buy the BS that Mueller is selling…or libs for that matter.

Keep the hits coming. This logic is impeccable.

right. as long as they don’t watch msnb psycho c

It’s obvious who hasn’t read the report. I think that’s for plausible deniability.

1 Like

The report itself is proof that it wasn’t a hit piece.

Is this what we do on Hannity now, mock people for actually supporting their arguments?

look everyone it’s Reffy!!!

have all the lefties posted already? my goodness

If you just scan the report, the “hit” parts are really noticeable. They kinda jump out atcha. Like an alien on your face. If you read the entire report, the “hit” part is hidden…suppressed…untraceable. Any, that’s what they’re saying.

no they attack personally based on narratives they create out of thin crazy air. just like their idiot media lords do

I could find you a second source if that’s what you want.

< slow power clap >

that was …incredible Reffy

it was incomprehensible. but, sentences!

aliens and everything.

so heavy.

1 Like

nothing drives a point home like an “alien on your face”

mind. ba-lown

It’s really hard to outdo your pithy, logical prose, but a woman’s gotta try. I really want to catch up so I’ll guess I’ll have to start threads that whine about TV shows and freshmen congresswoman. You’ve set the bar so high.

2 Likes

You don’t get sarcasm very well, do you?

Already did. Follow along or should I make it about aoc…?

Lol the only troll job going on here is the right wing media and its supporters…