BLM under investigation for missing financial records

9%. And shrinking.

The black thug subculture also targets by race. Asian and white. Data.

1 Like

Perfect!

So how can 13% do anything without support from another 42% of non black people?

How will you (c) convince that 40ish percent?

When will you produce your study? Itā€™s been almost 1 year.

1 Like

Letā€™s look at a culture without race and see what cognitive ability does to crime.

Hakan Stattin and Ingrid Klackenberg-Larsson followed 122 Swedish males from ages three though thirty. They measured IQ at ages three, five, eight, eleven, fourteen, and seventeen and counted the number of registered criminal offenses through age thirty. Frequent offenders, those men with four or more criminal offenses, averaged IQ scores of only 91 points; sporadic offenders averaged 97 IQ points; and nonoffenders averaged a full 102 points. Remarkably, IQ at age three significantly correlated with registered crime at (Spearmanā€™s) rho = -.25. IQ at the later ages also correlated with crime at around rho = -.20.

Intelligence and Crime - Measuring The Size Of The Iq-crime Correlation - Scores, Correlated, Criminal, and Measures - JRank Articles.

Point proven, age 3, but we can continue.

Back, back, back in the USA

Scott Menard and Barbara Morse studied 257 high school students in San Diego, California, measuring both IQ and self-reported delinquency. IQ was correlated with nonserious crimeā€”such as petty theft, liquor violations, vandalism, truancy, and running awayā€”at r = -.08. IQ was correlated with serious crimeā€”such as gang fights, auto theft, grand theft, and robberyā€”at r = -.16.

Another source

The majority of studies have found IQ differences between offenders and nonoffenders (e.g., Ellis &Walsh, 2003). On average, the IQ for chronic juvenile offenders is 92, about half a standard deviation below the population mean. For chronic adult offenders, however, the average IQ is 85, 1 standard deviation below the population mean. A study of Texas inmates who entered the prison system in 2002 indicated that approximately 23% of the inmates scored below 80, almost 69% scored between 80 and 109, and only 9.6% scored above 110 (Ellis & Walsh, 2003).

And then once they are incarcerated:

The interesting thing about the last one to me is this:

Diamond, who is earning a Ph.D. in criminology, said an individualā€™s IQ captures the ability to navigate a social environment in addition to assessing academic capabilities.

Which I donā€™t believe is limited to the incarceration environment. The same stressors exist outside.

ā€œItā€™s not too surprising then that people who are deficient in these regards would be more prone to respond physically and lack an advanced repertoire for handling situations,ā€ she said.

Indeed itā€™s not.

ā€œItā€™s more about IQ playing a role, and that itā€™s not only about a particular personā€™s IQ, but itā€™s about collective IQ in an environment of confinement.ā€

Imagine that.

1 Like

YouĀ© already have.

Lagging indicators require the end of the reporting period. Itā€™s coming. In the meantime, enjoy the Thug and Asian threads.

I would love to know what Choker Chauvinā€™s IQ is.

Itā€™s not new. Itā€™s not race. From England 15 years ago:

How-fair-is-Britain-repor-006

Look at black Africans vs Whites

From The Guardian.

This right here is why problems donā€™t get solved.

Forgot number 1 (by far) - Who oneā€™s parents are and how one is raised.

You good?

ā€œInstitutionalā€ racism is #1.

Poverty, etc descends from there.

Where is the link to your study? Iā€™m waiting patiently.

Absolutely agreeā€¦

So why do you think black crime is disproportionately higher than white? Same question for poverty.

Stop playinā€™

Why do you insist on comparing to ā€œwhiteā€? The black nation isnā€™t the white nation. or the Latino nation. Or the Asian nation.

Why do you think black nation crime and poverty are disproportionately higher than Asian or Latino?

1 Like

Answer my question firstā€¦ Iā€™ll even accept your criteria and amend my questionā€¦

Why are black people lower in both areas than Latinos, white and Asian?

Because they are not Latino, white or Asian.

All black people arenā€™t. African immigrants are crushing it.

1 Like

Broadly speaking Immigrants, in general, are crushing it compared to native born white and black people.

However you did not answer my question.

No, not ā€œbroadly speaking.ā€

Yes, I did answer your question.