BLM under investigation for missing financial records

Black on black crime is due to racism?

I’ve noticed this clever little prog meme coming more into vogue lately.

Why should there be a “quiet part”?

Poverty, lack of education, slavery, Jim Crow, white people made me do it, more gubmint cheese…

Numbers 2 - infinity.

1 Like

Is this a pretend question or a serious question?

1 Like

I never said their should be. Express your (c) racism. Makes it easier to avoid.

We are getting close again. More and more conservatives are falling victim to social media by expressing their racism/bigotry.

Serious.

Ah, so every time you use it, you are implying the target is racist? Is that not also “the quiet part”?

Wrong order…but decent list

Slavery/Jim crow = more poverty = less education = more crime

Unless you want to ignore that and claim black people are biologically less intelligent or more criminally inclined…(hint this is the quiet part for some on the right)

Close to what again?

Of course, and something… something BIG… must be done, right?

You get to ignore black racism on social media by woke/progs?

Is this a glimpse of the quiet part of the Woke Truth? Do you honestly believe you© have the power, the “right” to eradicate “racism” as you© define it from the general population?

All while your© thug subculture continues a violent crime wave targeting victims by race?

I have a right to be racist if I choose to be. Do you deny it?

I didn’t read that from @STODR. It was your post that deceptively said that.

But the swamp included many seditionists even in the white house.
Maybe you forgot already.

New York Times: I am part of the resistance…

Nope

Nope

“The right”

We can only do what a majority of white people support. If you don’t like the direction, better start convincing more white people to change their minds…

I wonder how you (c) would do that?

Black people target black people by race?

Deny it? Hell no. I want it… out loud.

1 Like

Of course that’s all bull dust, but you can reorder them any way your narrative tells you to. The point is if “crime is just crime”, none of that is a valid excuse for thugging.

Unless you want to ignore that and claim black people are biologically less intelligent or more criminally inclined…(hint this is the quiet part for some on the right)

And there’s your not so “quiet part”. I didn’t mention cognitive ability - intentionally. And you built a strawman to imply that I am a racist/bigot. Cheap and petty. A one trick horse pony. But let’s, I don’t have “quiet parts”.

The vast, vast majority of criminals have much lower cognitive ability than successful citizens - regardless of race. Violent criminals, thugs, even lower. Regardless of race.

Do you deny it?

Cognitive ability is the single biggest factor in determining staying out of prison.

Do you deny it?

Education cannot compensate for low cognitive ability more than about 3 points, depending on the test. In other words, even Hahvad can’t turn a 73 into a 110, free or not.

Do you deny it?

Do you commit violent crimes?

1 Like

Who defines that? What is your definition of the “swamp” ?

“We’re getting close.”

And yet you do.

Yeah, the “right”. The rest of that is utter horse puck. “White people won’t let us!”

You aren’t stupid. And now we’re back to you ignoring black racism.

No you don’t. You want to decide, name, blame, shame and punish.

It’s OK, it’s just about over. The world is moving on. You© kept pushing when you should have stopped. And all to keep from competing. Tsk, tsk.

1 Like

I did no such thing.

Do they? Hmm

Got a study on this. Some sure but a vast VAST… not sure.

Oh I deny this…

We can see your posts.

You know, know, that I do my research.

Then you deny truth.

Are white people the majority or not? By your own admission, “we are just 13%. Why should anyone care about 13%.”

You said black “thug subculture” is targeting based on race… we established above that 91% of crimes committed by black people are against other black people. The 9% would be others… how is that considered “targeting based on race”

Great… then lay it on me. I’d love to read it.