BLM Stands with Cuban Oppression

The majority of the Republican Party had been Neocons since Reagan until 2016.

1 Like

Neo-cons. Conservative believed in setting an example not through the barrel of a gun.

2 Likes

Since Reagan?

May want to rethink that. :wink:

We might actually have agreement here. Iā€™m struggling to understand what we hope to accomplish with a continuation of the embargo. Cuba will never shed their communist government anymore than China will shed theirs. There are a multitude of other former communist countries who still retain their totalitarian leaders and remain human rights abusers. Why do we uniquely single Cuba out for embargo amongst former communist bloc countries?

I would be all in for retention of the embargo if it was actually having a desired affect (change in behavior). After 60 years we must realize that will never happen.

I believe its time to end the embargo. I believe this will result in much needed investment, allowing Cubaā€™s economy to mimic that of Vietnam.

1 Like

Itā€™s easy to see the future of the party, at minimum they have between 25-30% support and that is a lot, itā€™s not hard to see how a Sanders could have won in 2020 if the other candidates all didnā€™t drops out at the same time before Super Tuesday. Itā€™s how Trump won the primaries he didnā€™t need a high percentage just everyone else staying in dividing the votes.

1 Like

So was Joe Biden. :wink:

3 Likes

I know the squad are members of Democratic Party which sanders is not.

Allan

Third time was the charm. Of course he had an easy opponent in 2020.

Allan

So you admit ā€¦ There is hope for Bernie. :wink:

Joe had a dozen easy opponents, and the first one to fall was Kamala; Bernie was one of the last. But ultimately, Joe won the nomination because he looked good compared to the competition. What a sad state of affairs for the Democratic Party.

4 Likes

3rd time the charm for bernie? :wink:

Couldnā€™t be much more radical than the biden handlers i suppose.

1 Like

For the Democratic Party nomination. Not a snowballs chance in hellā€¦

Allan

Thatā€™s what you were talking about when you said Bernie had been rejected by the Democrats twice. Did you not realize that?

3 Likes

Meanwhile CNN makes life worse for African American individualism.

The DNC pool of candidates sucks this upcoming election, Bernie easily could win the nomination.

Wow I canā€™t fathom the level of stupidity here! God bless the new founding fathers of the Democratic Party.

1 Like