BLM about to make a statement?

Not if a white person wasn’t involved.

1 Like

Well thank goodness you’re here to tell BLM what their issue is.

1 Like

I’m not. I’m telling you why your attempt at argumentum ad absurdem via a failed analogy fails.

It’s simple logic. If Black Lives Matter, start with what’s taking them most.

If the goal is to get rid of the police, start with the police. But don’t admit it.

2 Likes

I remember that Trump campaigned that if the situation in Chicago did not get better as president he would use federal resources to fix it.

1 Like

Agreed. It’s 100% concern trolling.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s not true.

Give me an example or two where the protested black on black murder. How many people marched in the streets?

You have evidence to the contrary?

If you aren’t going to educate yourself on the clear stated purpose of BLM that is on you, it’s not our jobs to explain it to you over and over again.

They aren’t “ignoring” crime in Chicago any more than Focus on the Family is “ignoring” crime in Chicago.

Yes horrible things are happening, often to black people. You don’t get to blame or shame BLM for not having the focus you want them to have. Start your own organization if you are so concerned about crime In Chicago.

1 Like

What is true is that it’s not actually about black lives, it’s about being LGBTQ.

Evidence that people care about children being murdered?

Considering the life expectancy of a black trans woman is around 35?

I am certain there are not. Not from BLM. When will they start marching in the streets?

That BLM cares about these bodies. That wasn’t even a good attempt.

Who is killing them?

Suicide is extremely high in the trans community regardless of color.

Everyone.

Protesting in the streets may not be the best tactic for addressing it. Each problem doesn’t require the same measures.

Also true.

I haven’t. Who is killing most of them?