BLM about to make a statement?

Seven people gunned down in Chicago last night including a 7 year old girl and 14 year old boy. I’m expecting a statement from BLM any minute now. Yep. Aaaaaany minute. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Your compassion is noted.

The BLM fake compassion for black lives only presents itself when the death is at the hands of a white person? That’s the new PC racism on display because actual racism died decades ago.

3 Likes

Your lame assed personal attack on me rather than an actual comment on the topic is noted. Nobody cares what your opinion of me is.

3 Likes

Sounds like the USA needs sensible gun laws reform.

2 Likes

Black Lives Matter is a reaction to anti-black violence by the police. That is their stated focus since day one. Picking any bad thing that happens to a black person and then strawman shaming BLM for not addressing It is the definition of concern trolling.

If you’re concerned about crime in Chicago there are a number of organizations you can support towards that end.

4 Likes

The point of your thread is to use the dead bodies of a 7 year old and 14 year old to criticize the BLM movement.

3 Likes

This is an unprovoked insult on me. You may want to pull this down.

4 Likes

Wow. Bad look.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. It would be awesome if somebody other than conservatives would take a stand against this blood bath.

Sauce for the goose.

We already know your opinion of me. Here’s the real question. Should BLM be criticized for ignoring thousands of black murders?

1 Like

I am certain there are many who have spoken out.

Summary

It is an observation based on your comments in your OP. An OP dripping with sarcasm. You kicked a wasp nest and then want cover?

5 Likes

Yeah…let’s ignore that when considering ALL murders, 52.6% are committed by black males. Where is your outrage? Why is this not what the BLM movement is focusing on? It’s the truth? Can they not handle the truth?

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

1 Like

Not “any bad thing”. The bad thing supported by data to be the bad thing.

Except they do, as I’ve gone rounds and rounds with you explaining in great detail. There are organizations that do just that. BLM, they’re a single issue movement.

It’s like complaining that the NRA doesn’t do enough stuff about the marginal tax rate.

1 Like

Would BLM not use them?

No, it isn’t. It would be like the NRA focusing on revolver safety while misuse of pistols is resulting in more deaths by an order of magnitude.

Police brutality is an issue that crosses racial lines. Black men killing black children not so much.

3 Likes

By showing that BLM could care less about those bodies themselves. So…is the point of your post to use the bodies of a 7 year old and 14 year old to criticize the original poster here? I guess by your definition it is.

2 Likes