BLAME GAME: Fancy Nancy Blames GOP for ‘Delaying the Bill’ After ‘Congratulating’ Dems for Blocking Aid

Originally published at: BLAME GAME: Fancy Nancy Blames GOP for ‘Delaying the Bill’ After ‘Congratulating’ Dems for Blocking Aid | Sean Hannity

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi bizarrely blamed Sen. Mitch McConnell for blocking Coronavirus relief aid after “congratulating” Democrats in obstructing previous bills to help small businesses.

“We were very pleased that the Senate finally accepted the fact that we needed more money for testing, for hospitals, for smaller businesses… It took them a couple of weeks, but they finally did. This is the fourth bill that we’re passing,” said Pelosi.

“Mitch McConnell likes to say that we delayed the bill. No, he delayed the bill…So he was the one wasting time,” she added.

Unreal, Nancy Pelosi blames Mitch McConnell for delaying the latest Wuhan coronavirus relief bill: "Mitch McConnell likes to say that we delayed the bill. No, he delayed the bill…So he was the one wasting time." pic.twitter.com/DUE2spL7n0

— Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) April 22, 2020

Pelosi publicly “congratulated” Senate Democrats this week after the lawmakers blocked a $250 billion relief bill aimed at American small businesses struggling during the Coronavirus pandemic.

“Last week, they asked for a quarter of a trillion dollars in 48 hours. I said, ‘I don’t think so.’ … So, Chuck Schumer and I, this all happened on the Senate side, I congratulate the Senate Democrats. They went to the floor when McConnell asked for his $250 billion, and they objected,” said Pelosi.

Nancy Pelosi: “I congratulate the Senate Democrats” for objecting to $250 billion in small business reliefhttps://t.co/IdRmdfgYwx pic.twitter.com/KDT9tZZ8b3

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) April 15, 2020

Watch Pelosi’s shocking comments above.