Black actor beaten and almost lynched by mask wearing thugs

Why is that? because white supremacist don’t exist.?

1 Like

Are you surprised?

1 Like

becoming less and less surprised everyday.

3 Likes

No …they definitely exist. I just dont believe him. What a way to get 15 minutes of fame. This should really propel his acting career.

I guess you could color me a sceptic. I also didnt believe the catholic kids did anything to the Indian drummer. Look how that turned out.

By the way, what part of Chicago is known as MAGA country?

3 Likes

So your basing this on zero evidence just don’t believe him because of what?

2 Likes

I dont believe him because I dont believe that he is telling the truth. I think it is a publicity stunt. How many other people were beaten up in Chicago by people wearing MAGA hats? Is it an epidemic? What reason do you supposed he alone just happened to be the guy attacked over how many other Americans of African decent in the Chicago area?

Over the past year in Chicago, how many other people were beaten up by MAGA White Supremacists? Let me guess…none?

3 Likes

This is the kind of question you get when you see everything as democratic or republican.

1 Like

did he mail death threat to the fox studio targeting himself last week too?

He wasn’t alone, he was attacked in public there are witnesses.

1 Like

Most republican supporters are not MAGA White Supremacists…Or is that what you are trying to label republicans as?

1 Like

and if you’re wrong?

What reason do you supposed he alone just happened to be the guy attacked over how many other Americans of African decent in the Chicago area?

famous gay politically active entertainer is a higher profile than random dude on street.

Many will not believe him because, well because he is not white… duh

3 Likes

I was just showing that your post was incorrect.

Now, do White Supremacists vote for Democrats? Like Hillary and Obama?

1 Like

his acting career is doing just fine. he’s on one of the top rated shows on FOX and he’s been acting since he was a kid.

My response if I was a trump supporter:
“If true, I condemn those criminals for what they did, and I hope they get punished to the full extent of the law. There is no place for this hatred in our country”

2 Likes

I believe he was attacked. I dont believe he was attacked for the reason he is claiming. Im sure there will be plenty of witnesses ready to testify for him. Just like there was in the Kavanaugh debacle.

If the Obama Scar Face girl doesnt work out, Maybe he could meet Tawana Brawley or the Duke Lacrosse Stripper, Crystal Mangum.

1 Like

It’s a very strange story. I’m certainly curious to hear more, and hope the guy is alright.

He was targeted because he is an black openly gay man.
it wasn’t a random attack, it was targeted attack on him.

1 Like

If I am wrong, I will admit to it. I am sure I will be wrong on many other things in life too. Dont let it get you down.

Here the Chicao Police statement.

https://twitter.com/phil_lewis_/status/1090282533516906496?s=21