Biden's next act of sabbotage

That happened in NY some years ago same result. The Scots went on strike over pay not ■■■■■■■ greed. As I said earlier, paying someone for their experience, the job etc. is only fair. Railroaders do well, have a benefit package to die for and their pension system is incredible.
They have J’Biden by the balls especially now? The word is out that ■■■■■■■ lied to the American people for votes just like the student loan vote buying scheme.

1 Like

Remember when the Air Traffic Controllers were irreplaceable? No, probably not.

:rofl:

This is feefees. Emotional conspiracy theories formed to justify your grievances.

The union leaderships and the rail companies came to a tentative deal in September, pending ratifications by membership votes. Eight of the unions involved ratified the deal, 4 did not. This is all very well documented.

Only when R is POTUS

There’s no reserve of rail workers that can be subbed in like ATC.

There was no reserve of ATCs. A few did not quit, and they trained many who applied who had no relevant experience.

Lol ATC takes years of training. Just like engineers. But the rank and file can be replaced without too much disruption.

supervisory personnel, joined by 150 military controllers, had the system running at fifty percent capacity.

Can’t do that with rail.

I do Reagan fired them all.

1 Like

No supervisory people? Military personnel could do a lot of the jobs but the engineer jobs.

“To become a railroad engineer, you will need a high school diploma or equivalent and 1-3 months of on the job training with specialized equipment, classroom instruction”

1 Like

Don’t be silly, the rank and file weren’t in on it, just the Union bosses. Claim you have a tentative deal and allow Biden to make an announcement. Don’t put it to the rank and file until after the election is held, knowing full well that there is a good chance it will be rejected.

It’s all about the timing, not the eventual agreement.

3 Likes

Biden is pushing congress to legally impose the agreement on them now. To enforce it in other words. He’s not going to let them strike.

He and Xi want to exacerbate the situation and prolong the dispute.

1 Like

Which is irrelevant now that the election is in the past.

1 Like

congress won’t stop them

Do that, and you will quickly find out that it would have been cheaper just to pay the good employees they already had.

I understand the political reality, but that’s a shame. If the government has to force an agreement on workers because they are so irreplaceably important, then it should be heavily, heavily biased in favor of the workers. Basically, mandate everything they’re demanding.

1 Like

To avoid a two billion dollar a day hit on the economy? I disagree.

He wants to enforce whatever they agreed to before the election.

Lol, no one is irreplaceable