Biden's next act of sabbotage

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.foxnews.com/video/6315985808112&ved=2ahUKEwi12bjmkMT7AhVDR2wGHfFsBu4QwqsBegQICRAE&usg=AOvVaw0l3No5JxBPufyBsJeCFrgX

The CCP wants a rail strike: it will weaken the US economy even more. So Xiden will do what he can to oblige and earn himself more kickbacks.

1 Like

Can you provide any concrete evidence of kickbacks or is this just more wild speculation?

I do though like the continued immature use of nicknames for politicians. It always adds a dash of intelligence to a post.

I am constantly amazed of this enduring American belief that anything good or bad that happens anywhere in the country…or in the world…can be attributed to something the President of the United States did.

Almost as if some in America long for a ruler with that much power.

3 Likes

He says as democrats support their fascist in chief.

1 Like

wait… didn’t brandon save us from the rail strike before the mid terms?

2 Likes

Yep, student loan forgiveness and covid was over also.

1 Like

Sure but it was fairly widely reported that it was a sham.

no, i am certain leftists assured us all that brandon saved us from the rail strike, and the inflation it will cause

1 Like

The Possible Rail Strike still exists. It’s easy to see what was assured and who had a “win”. :wink:

No, the rail workers unions were just more receptive than the Saudis when it came to agreeing to paint a rosy picture until after the election.

3 Likes

The workers deserve everything they’re asking for. It’s not some CCP plot.

1 Like

Why?

…

If the workers are so irreplaceable that a strike requires congressional action, the workers should be able to name their own price.

That is a extremely ignorant statement. Hey lets give them a million a year plus a million bonus because they are hard to replace.

What makes most of them hard to replace? Oh yea the Union.

3 Likes

if the workers are so dishonest that they will fake a resolution to aid a political party they deserve nothing but disdain

2 Likes

They can be probably be replaced for under a million per. Don’t be silly.

Nah. They’re irreplaceable because they’re good at their hard jobs. John Deere already learned this lesson.

Why are there so many made up schemes and conspiracies surrounding this? CCP plot and now that? These people are just trying to get paid their worth. Company needs them. I need them. You need them.

If all else fails, Biden should nationalize and cut the check.

Lol so you contradict yourself in one post bravo.

Oh by the way the engineers are hard to replace.

I would be embarassed to make a dumb suggestion like seven figure salaries and bonuses way out of the stratosphere of relevant negotiations. But I don’t value the high of internet points that much.

I understand your embarrassment of your stupid statements.