Biden's love affair with the World Health Organization and tyranny!

:roll_eyes:

Well, there you go, using a old and tired stupid debating trick . . . exaggerate your opponents positions and then attack your own exaggeration.

On please, I just post. I dont have a strategy or ulterior motive.

I take it that you cannot tell me how you are governed or less free because of these global entities.

You actually have some interesting points about the constitution to make but your discussions are spoilt with all this conspiracy crap you buy into.

Were you free from shut downs, wearing a mask and from a mandatory vaccine?

2 Likes

Conspiracy crap? There is no conspiracy as far as I know. They do what they do right out in the open, and even brag about what they do e.g., how they use government force to accomplish their evil.

Here is Biden bragging before the Council on Foreign Relations, how he threatened a foreign government with regard to his son’s shady money-making deals.

Like I said, there is no conspiracy to the best of my knowledge. . . they do their evil in the open and even brag about it.

JWK

Why does the Democrat Party Leadership reject an America First Policy, and embrace importing millions of other country’s poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries into the United States?