Biden's LIAR Ad's

You didn’t need to thank me, but I’ll accept it just the same… :wink:

How can you accept something that wasn’t offerred.

You made a claim about ads, but yet didn’t provide any or explain your opinion.

You just posted a link to someone that told you want to think.

Independent thought is a good thing instead of being told what to think.
.WW, PSHS

I feel absolutely no need to have any bumper stickers or signage of a canditate I support…What does it accomplish?

Tell that to the DNC

Pretty interesting study on political yard signs during the 2008 election. This was done in Franklin county Ohio (Columbus).

In summary, Republicans are more likely than Democrats to place political yard signs and the number of yard signs did not correlate with election winners.

But seriously you should watch the entire video because Sean provides substantial proof of the lying Biden campaign, in fact Sean is a truth teller several hours each day & you would think those on this forum would be listening to at least part of the daily facts he presents to draw on for topics and comments. JMO

1 Like

That’s a pretty decent ad. Positive instead of negative. Pro-Biden versus anti-Trump.

1 Like

That’s not a Biden ad. That’s a link to Hannity’s television show.

[Public Service Announcement]

Some are think’n, can’t say who, but some…

NebraskaFootball and I are not the same person. There are two proofs of that:

#1 He’s older (and not just a little bit, I’m talking painted caves in France during an ice age older).

#2 I’m better looking.

[/Public Service Announcement]

4 Likes

I read the Breitbart article on lies that twitter didn’t fact check. Yep, that’s how you play the "fact check’ game. Be very selective of what you fact check.
And then you select a fact check on a subject that will give you the answer you want. So if a politician is accused of “having sex with that woman and jaywalking” you say false, there is no evidence of jaywalking. Pants on fire or Pinocchios or something stupid like that.

:rofl:

#2 is demonstrably false. But the rest is spot-on! :wink:

1 Like

It is, And the Irony goes both ways. Am I right? :man_shrugging:

Yes, they had to start lying about cutting SS and Medicare for an issue…lol.

Trump’s a moderate. He’s not going to touch them…

I despise Biden, am conservative, but yea, if you talk about Biden’s ads that lie, it is best to show one of those ads, so we can see them to confirm about the lies.

Did you know according to Joe, Trump saved nearly 200 million people.

Yes, check it out…

He’s really a perfect democrat. Just makes up things and can’t remember two weeks ago. lol!

1 Like

I enjoy it when a Donald supporter cries about anyone lying.

2 Likes

It’s a peaceful protest to the constant, ad museum, never ending visceral and illogical attacks against the person they voted for and intend to vote for again, it’s the resistance to intimidation psychology.

Some Trump supporters fly flags and other do something like this;

I know…

… … … … the irony is delicious.

:rofl:

.WW, PSHS

It’s like debating reality.

Yep, here’s a tat.

https://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/local/man-accused-of-putting-trump-stickers-on-democrats-car-arrested-for-trespassing-more-charges-may/article_d79de5c6-b565-11e9-ba82-7b540dd1c1a9.html