Biden wants to give out $450000 per person for separated illegal migrants

Uh no.

You have to fight to get them back.

1 Like

And nobody helps, unless you pay them.

It’s mind boggling to think we gave almost 40 percent of America people approving Biden regime. I don’t see it going any lower though…that’s about percentage of radicalized idiot we have.

And it can happen to you, an American citizen, for not returning your library books.

1 Like

Me and the entire western world…

1 Like

Still higher than Trump’s lowest approval rating, which was around 34%. You’re just mad because the clown in the oval office isn’t your clown.

Potentially 80% of the women and girls making the trek to the border are raped along the way, which one can argue is worse than anything that happens to them when in US custody. Others die while making this journey, which I’m certain is worse than anything that happens in US custody. I haven’t seen anybody crying that we must find a way to stop those rapes and prevent those deaths!

I find that very sad.

Difference between those two…they hated Trump. Biden on other hand is total ■■■■ up.

Not law.

There’s a very effective way…

Don’t encourage them to make the trip in the first place.

There’s other ways to go about it, which I indicated in another thread.

I didn’t see that I’m sorry…

There’s a bottom line to me…These people invade our country…Yes I said invade.

Many of them come in need of help…Our country is so giving and so charitable we do everything we can to help them even though they weren’t invited and are breaking our laws.

And then we have kooks who think it’s a good idea for American citizens to get stuck with a bill to reward them for their illegal conduct.

They were our responsibility at that point. Nice hand waving though.

So genuine concern cannot truly begin until they actually get to our soil? What ever happened to this talk about being a global community?

Of course not…it’s awful that people are so desperate they walk 2,500 miles to escape their country of origin. Is separating children from their family without a plan to reunite them wrong?

There are many many many wrongs (aka evils) that happen in this world. Personally, I don’t elevate those that happen in the US over those that happen outside the US.

The government is prohibited, that’s the entire point of our system of government. There doesn’t need to be a specific law for a finding that they violated someone’s rights.

We are responsible for kicking their illegal asses out of the country and nothing more. I could accept transportation home too. All of this is the fault of ■■■■■■ parents making their kids do ■■■■■■ things.

■■■■ those ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ . :rofl:

Nobody thinks it’s a good idea. It’s a rock and a hard place.