Biden wants to give out $450000 per person for separated illegal migrants

Well this would only make sense if we made a separate children’s jail for those crimes.

Which we don’t … but we did in this case.

Hey, how about the US government don’t lose the child/parent connection in the process?

If you went to jail and your child entered the system… and the government lost your child… wouldn’t you have a civil claim for damages?

Like to the tune of hundreds of children.

is it?

I’ll bet this is (d)ifferent

1 Like

how about thousands?

1 Like

Hey, I mean if Biden is doing it… he deserves the same criticism.

However imma need a better source than a random blog on the internet.

proximate cause.

no

The first time.

Is an admin legally allowed to detain children with adults?

Yeah… that is a failure of the Biden adminstration and you will not see me defend it.

You can look back at the thread on that subject.

By the way… “lost of contact” is different than “child separation”.

We are talking about the consequences of the latter. You didn’t even read the blog.

Uhhh what?

The government can lose your child, while in their custody and no big deal? Da ■■■■■

easy peasy

https://www.yahoo.com/now/government-cant-reach-1-3-200248435.html

1 Like

didn’t say it wasn’t a big deal, i said they share liability… proximate cause

None of which is child separation.

Your articles are talking about losing contact with the minors AFTER they have been placed with a family member or guardian in the US.

a child is separated from a parent every time a parent is arrested. should we send them to jail with the parent?

no, we’re not talking about separation, we’re talking about losing kids.

(d)ifferent, right?

Your articles, although concerning, are not the result of child separation.

These are unaccompanied minors (no parent or guardian with them when apprehended), who after being placed with a family in the US…. Can no longer be reached by the government.

The child separation policy was separating children from their family AND losing the connection to those family members. Aka, they did not have the ability to connect those separated children to their parents.

The faux outrage is entirely predictable.

Actually both… see above.

If only Trump had built the wall he promised.