Biden v Texas (final decision of the term)

Or, and hear me out here, you could read the Federalist Papers yourself. It’s embarrassing how often on here I have to correct you guys on the document you supposedly worship because I actually did the ■■■■■■■ required reading.

Uh oh, here comes the guy that knows better than the dictionary what words mean.

2 Likes

Except of course “far worse than any mass shooting” is being said from whose perspective?

Crocodile tears.

Ask me how i know

You don’t care.

Truck death in 2017. I am sure you were all distraught and posting how it’s worse than a mass shooting for the 39 people in that truck.

Playing pretend because dem is president is precious

It’s a pretty bad way to go.

In 2017, the President wasn’t inviting them in.

2 Likes

I can’t even begin to imagine.

1 Like

Im not sure what’s worse here. The idea that you’re honestly weighing which tragedy is “better” than the other (and to some extent avoidable), or the omission of all the injuries that occur in mass shootings where the victim isn’t actually killed…

Ironic. You imply some sense of empathy in the manner in which you posted this. Yet, had this tragedy been averted and these 53 people actually made it, wouldn’t they just by another 53 “criminals, drug dealers, rapists”?

I guess you; can’t answer.

Perhaps you should read the article? It is a good indication of how troubling human trafficking has become since the Democrat Leadership has taken over and reversed the previous Administration’s border policies.

1 Like

I don’t take the easy path when the discussion is on firearms.

This just shows depravity isn’t in the form of a method.

I suppose I should fire back about caring.

Simply applying logic and science.

Remember science?

and yet you understood none of it

Gee, I noticed you never even attempted to define Federalism as requested.

Federalism was summarized as follows:

“The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected.

The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State." Federalist No 45

JWK

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States, respectively, or to the people.

1 Like