Biden to usurp legislative power and create ‘online sign-up for asylum’ and flood U.S. with world’s poverty stricken

That is the Democrat Leadership’s plan. Fill the country with millions and millions of the world’s poverty-stricken, and turn the United States into the kind of country these millions and millions have come from.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with deadly drugs, an inflated currency and the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries.

Brilliant…

Thank you.

The problem is, currently there are about 4 million coming in a year [which includes estimated “got-a-ways”] and in ten years that’s about 40 million of other countries poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminals, which is more than a “dent” as you put it.

But tell me, why on earth are you so intent on defending the flooding of the United States with millions upon millions other countries destitute populations when we are having trouble helping to feed, house and care for our own citizens?

JWK

What will it take for American Citizens to accept the fact that their homeland is under attack orchestrated by the Democrat Party Leadership?

Might want to get on your reps who keep pushing for more and more work visas for their corporate owners then. Guess what happens when those work visas expire? You guys are worried about these mythical invaders at the border and not the people who were brought into this country years ago to save a buck and are STILL here long after their TEMPORARY visas expired.

Both parties have been consistently working to eliminate caps on work visas issued. Let’s just ignore those bunch of sellouts though.

“This is the Senate version of the bill that passed the House in July 2019 with bipartisan support by a vote of 365-65”

What an idiotic posts, who on here are against work visas and consider politicians sell outs who want more?

Oh so only certain illegals are bad. Or did you miss the part about those temporary visas expiring and those workers not leaving after they expire? It’s all good. We just keep bringing in more.

Obvious solution would be to deport them.

And yes, we know Republicans are just the lesser of two evils on this issue. We are working on changing that.

Right. Which goes back to the underbudgeted departments that are supposed to enforce that. Of course if they weren’t being brought in in the first place they wouldn’t need to be deported either. So there’s that.

So big picture here’s the way I see this…

Left wing woke liberal Democrats have the most screwed up priorities in the country.

Your boy Biden has re written the record book for illegal immigrants coming to the southern border.

One year ago today he said inflation was transitory. 11 months ago the American embarrassment in Afghanistan…on a whole range of issues the policies of this left wing president and his left wing administration have made America worse and the lives of Americans more difficult.

To stay on topic…The southern border was pretty secure…it wasn’t perfect but for the most part we had control. The wall was being built plans were in place working with our border officials to continue to improve southern border security.

Fast forward to today…Biden blew up all those plans. Mexican drug cartels now run America’s southern border and are making hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.

Maybe that’s the country you progressives want to live in…I have no idea why. It’s not the country most Americans want to live in. Biden’s approval ratings are in the toilet because most of us don’t want to live in a country with rampant inflation out of control crime and a non existent southern border. America has benefited from the hundreds of thousands of people who become citizens legally every year, there are guest worker programs etc… but none if that works when the folks patrolling that border are being overrun daily by the crush of illegals overwhelming that border.

You clowns just keep offering your crap…because the last 18 months have shown us all the picture you want to paint of America…and most of us have no interest in living in the screwed up country you seem to want us to live in.

1 Like

Did you miss the part where I didn’t ask about them? Are you do full of hate of the right you think we can’t differentiate between a legal immigrant and an illegal one. Just because your left can’t tell difference between legal and illegal or man and women doesn’t mean the right has that problem.

The point is there are a lot of illegals who didn’t sneak into the country, they were invited here. But you guys always seem to overlook that when talking about them. Wonder why that is?

No that is your stupid interpretation. When we say illegal we mean all. Why should we differentiate between how they are illegal?

Oh but you do. Why are work visas temporary to begin with? Why isn’t citizenship offered along with the job? I know why. Do you?

Oh we do? link to any one credible not some kook you claim stands for the right, saying over stays should not be considered illegal.

You are wasting your time my friend…

They don’t have the ability to see anything but their narrative.

1 Like

I’ll do you one better, explain the logic of issuing more visas when there are approximately 500k overstay incidents a year from the prior batches? Think maybe Congress doesn’t care about the overstays? After all, they do only make up about 1% of the total visas issued yearly. Those numbers are from DHS by the way. That seems like a pretty easy gap to close to me, if there was any will to do so.

That’s not one better it is a total dodge because you know your narrative is ■■■■■■■■■

Sure it is an easy gap to close. And in a perfect world with unlimited resources go for it. But should they prioritize people who have been vetted or people who have not and a drag on our resources? Your party controls all three levels of government get it done…oh wait🙄

1 Like

What narrative would that be? I said BOTH parties are pushing this bs. Why won’t you address what I actually said? Don’t bother. I already know why.

Who needs unlimited resources? Why don’t employers have to sponsor foreigners they bring into this country if there is a legitimate need for them? Again I know why.

And what’s with this “my boy” and “my party” bs? You don’t know me.

I did address what you said. You just don’t like you can’t paint me with that brush. You however keep dodging questions. Still waiting for you to link to someone on right saying they should be ignored.

Business do have to sponsor them. Government doesn’t have unlimited funds to enforce it they prioritize.

I never once said “my boy” why lie oh I know you still have no ammo. We know enough about you. Looking forward to your next goal post shift.