Biden to usurp legislative power and create ‘online sign-up for asylum’ and flood U.S. with world’s poverty stricken

See:

July 16, 2022:

"Biden administration “not only doesn’t want to stop illegal immigration, they’re trying to accelerate this,” said Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.). “They’re not working to stop it. They’re working to make it more efficient.”

If you didn’t think the Democrat Party Leadership was intentionally working to flood the United States with other country’s poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations, then ask yourself, why is the Biden Administration usurping legislative power for no other purpose than to fill the United States with millions upon millions of the worlds poverty-stricken?

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with deadly drugs, an inflated currency and the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries.

2 Likes

Lankford said many Americans think the border situation is not a crisis anymore because it’s not in the headlines as much as other issues.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ mainstream media is truly an enemy of “we the people” ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5 Likes

I still don’t understand why people post such suss sources instead of trying to get as close to the source as possible… in this case a press conference: Redirecting... Why post a blog post about an article about a video? At least post the article or just the video so it seems more credible? Eh, whatever.

If one is granted asylum, aren’t they no longer “illegal”? I’d like to know how this “new” system changes things, but I haven’t found any announcements from the white house unless I’m not using the proper search terms. A lot of opinion flavoring going on makes it hard to tell the difference between truth and ■■■■■■■■■

What’s the solution? Should people be jailed for being the “enemy of we the people”?

The solution is to recognize what I said and totally stop patronizing them so that they go bankrupt.

1 Like

Then where would we get news from?

…from sources not owned by just the few people that aren’t providing news but are instead perpetuating the narratives they want spread.

4 Likes

not from where you think. start with that

i know it’s so “suss”

Indeed! It is a sad state of affairs to admit we have a Fifth Column media in the United States ___ MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, in addition to Facebook, Twitter, Politico, Snopes, Fact Check… ETC., and countless Yellow Journalists who embrace authoritarian revolutionaries ___ who make Russia’s old Pravda, [an organ of the old Communist Party of the Soviet Union] look like propaganda amateurs.

But getting back to the subject of the thread, it is absolutely stunning that since the Democrat Leadership has taken control, about three million of other countries poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations have been allowed to flood across our border, many of whom are then transported to the interior of our country by the Biden Administration, which obviously violates 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

JWK

What will it take for American Citizens to accept the fact that their homeland is under attack, orchestrated by the Biden Administration?

1 Like

How about taking in 2 or 3 billion so-called asylum seekers?

3 Likes

So now the Biden Administration is about to create “dial an asylum”, which means whoever has a phone in any country in the world, can dial an asylum and show up at one of our airports and be let into the United States. And this is not a treasonous act to destroy the United States from within?

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with deadly drugs, an inflated currency and the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries.

Like who? Clearly people like Pamela Geller and John Solomon (owner of Just the News) have narratives.

That’s ambiguous to the point of uselessness, but thanks!

hard on your narrative?

Where are those numbers coming from?

are they wrong?

You seriously asked this question?

The poster posted “2-3 billion” and provided no sourcing for those figures whatsoever.

That’s why he was asked from where he got those numbers.

How would we even begin to say the numbers are right or wrong when no supporting information was given along with the numbers?

1 Like

If J’Biden is usurping legislative power, doing something illegal or unconstitutional then he should be sued and an injunction ordered.
As far as “asylum” seekers? They’re invaders. Illegals are killing, stealing and committing other crimes against American citizens. Ol Folksy Joe facilitated it, he’s an ■■■■■■■■

1 Like

are they wrong?

who do you think your post is fooling?

literally no one on this forum is that dumb

I gave you my answer. It is mu.

Your question has no answer until substance is provided for the numbers. Until then, they’re just numbers plucked out of thin air.