Biden to Announce Student Loan Forgiveness

Inflation or manmade Kung flu?

OMG, that’s right! Trump held up checks for his signature! I forgot about that.

Leech. Pay your debts.

Hello.
I am a legal immigrant to start . I love this country.
I believe the student forgiveness is another stunt to put the supreme court ruling if it happens before the midterm election into their favor. Most likely the 9-11 statue would not allow for this. So if the supreme court gets it soon it would be turned down. Giving the Dems another mouth to talk about them(supreme court) and the republicans that are suppose to be against the people. I believe this was intentionally and I believe they would not wish for anything better to have it in front of the supreme court asap.

1 Like

Inflation because of the manmade hysteria

Hello and welcome.

Please make sure you read the rules.

5 Likes

:rofl:

Nope. Don’t have to.

Feel free to cry about it some more, though.

Mmmmmmmmm

Petulant children giving no thought to the consequences. Again.

No, what you do is take the worst case scenario and do the math on it to see if you can still afford it or not.

3 Likes

What is even worse is the sense of entitlement because someone now has a degree. It took me decades to work my way up the ladder with lots of slips and falls along the way.

Everyone starts at the bottom and works their way up, degree or no degree.

3 Likes

5 Likes

So what? He ran on a lot of promises.

It’s never good for the country to forgive private debt with public money.

You did. You got to eat.

1 Like

The tax cut was for all taxpayers. My taxes, for example, went down by 20% and my income isn’t even halfway to “elite.”

2 Likes

Mine went up 10% ish

Yes all. The key word there is “payers.” The fact is, about 49% of earners don’t pay any Federal income-tax, so it’s harder to give them a cut.

2 Likes

So farmers can mismanage all they want because well we have to eat?

I don’t believe you. There was no income group that did not get a reduction in Federal income tax by the Trump tax cut.

2 Likes