Biden the cult leader?

This Biden cult is getting weirder by the day. They wheel him out from time to time to make pre written statements. He bumbles through it and stumbles off without taking a single question. On the rare occasion when he takes a question, it’s always from one of his supporters. And the media responds by offering him praise and worship.

So. Will it ever end? Or is this the new Kim Jong-un communication method?

(This is the point where you go all hateful on altair for pointing out that the emperor has no clothes, and no brain.)

3 Likes

You should save some of these until he actually becomes president. It’s going to be a long four years and it hasn’t even started yet.

7 Likes

Fair enough. I’m hoping that eventually the media actually starts being professionals again and takes a little pride in their work. But I’m not expecting it to happen.

2 Likes

The media and the left spent a lot of time criticizing the ways Trump communicated with the public. I’m sure Biden will be open to similar criticism from the right, it just seems a little early to start.

:joy:

3 Likes

What cult is it? The secret plagiarizing serial embellishment mentally challenged identity anxiety cult?

1 Like

where can we find a right leaning ■■■■■■■ that has a Jim Acosta attitude at pressers?

Hiring! Now!

You don’t think the right is going to criticize the way Biden communicates as president?

I actually thought my explanation was incredibly well written. As all my stuff is. Here it is again in case you missed it. :+1:

This Biden cult is getting weirder by the day. They wheel him out from time to time to make pre written statements. He bumbles through it and stumbles off without taking a single question. On the rare occasion when he takes a question, it’s always from one of his supporters. And the media responds by offering him praise and worship.

So. Will it ever end? Or is this the new Kim Jong-un communication method?

Too funny.

Biden has the charm and charisma of a dairy cow.

He is NOT cult material.

8 Likes

Where can i get biden merch? i could use a giant flag, a sticker. maybe a blacks for biden sign.

Biden Boat Parade starts here!!!

2 Likes

Damn dude you really whiffed on this one. The problem isn’t that nobody has questions. The problem is that your nimrod won’t answer any questions.

1 Like

You can’t buy a boat using welfare checks. At least not yet. :grin:

Maybe they will do a yacht parade made up of Hollywood stars, google, twitter and FB execs? Wind powered yachts of course.
:wink:

I wonder if TDS is chronic.

I can’t tell you. That info is classified.

The weird thing is, that even after they won, they still stayed pissed as hell. I would say they all need a good shrink, but the shrinks have TDS too.

1 Like

The Biden cult of 81,000,000 strong.

Allan

He isn’t even president yet. Relax.

I predict Biden supporters will not say, “not technically illegal” anywhere near as much as Trump supporters have.

2 Likes