Biden Says 'Not Concerned' About US Recession?

He should have said: “Shazam, if the GDP contracts in the next quarter we’ll be in a recession. Let’s try the cookie dough swirl today.”

To be (somewhat) fair, The Don didn’t have a smidge of information about the ‘Rona compared to what J’Biden has been fed. Other than what people were telling him ( the ChiCom connection), Fauci fables etc
they were throwing things at the wall hoping it would stick. He ordered the USNS Comfort out of the Naval dry dock to NY Harbor and mobilized the Army Engineers to construct and supply field hospital accommodations in NY and Cuomo the ■■■■■■■ used the opportunity for politics. The resources were hardly used and the nursing home debacle happened. Der Trumpster at least tried considering doncha think?

Evidently he did’t just say ‘i’m not concerned’.

From the article:

“I’m not concerned about a recession,” Biden told reporters, pointing to jumps in consumer and business spending as well as low unemployment as bolstering his case that the economy is in good shape.

Anyone have he is actual full quote?

Here is the full quote:

“I’m not concerned about a recession,” Biden told reporters at a press conference at the White House.

“I mean, you’re always concerned about a recession, but the GDP, you know, fell to 1.4 percent,” Biden added. “But here’s the deal: we also had last quarter consumer spending and business investment and residential investment increase at significant rates,” and “unemployment’s the lowest rate since 1970.”

Biden said that the U.S. was seeing “enormous” economic growth alongside Covid disruptions.

“I think we’re—what you’re seeing is enormous growth in the country that was affected by everything from Covid and the Covid blockages that occurred along the way,” Biden said. “Now, you always have to be, take a look and, no one is predicting a recession now. They’re predicting there—some are predicting there may be a recession in 2023. I’m concerned about it.”

Despite teh fact that he said he is concerned, I predict this blurb runs first thing on Fox and Friends tomorrow, and all day on Fox. Every show will do a segment on it even though he clearly said he is concerned.

The way you ignored half of the sentence that you quoted in full is telling. I highlighted the half you pretended is not there.

Hope that helps!

3 Likes

Fair point. He said it, then he pointed to distract.

1 Like

It’s the economists raising the flags. Brandon is no economist.

1 Like

Our government’s plan is to hope for a surprise?

Extraordinary

After he said he isn’t.

Plus he has that cut of sonny boy’s influence selling. Of course he’s not concerned.

Yep, the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier, Stumblin Joe (who cannot read a teleprompter or shay mor than one sentence without gaffing it up) is not concerned about recession.

Teh facts are teh facts, he does not care,. Only thing he cares about is ice cream.

joebidenicecream-joe

1 Like

Do you all realize the way Biden is throwing money around for every left wing lunatic fringe idea, pumping billions of dollars into Ukraine, supporting the massive migration of illegal aliens, we are going in the direction of the old Russian Empire, broke.

China who supports Russia will dominate the world stage

Deceptive headline. Thread belongs in fever dreams.

Why? Are you libs getting self conscious dominating the room over there?

3 Likes

He said it. You posted it.

I disagree. Denial is what will destroy our country.

China has a disinformation bureau. Interesting how Ms Parrot Head is going to be the head cheese. Hunter Biden’s laptop was not Russian disinformation.