Biden Says 'Not Concerned' About US Recession?

It must suck for libs to have to defend this dumpster fire in thread after thread.

6 Likes

An actual recession looming? The hell you say!

:rofl:

4 Likes

From what I understand, the recent downturn was caused by retailers not adding to their inventories after grabbing everything in sight in the 4th quarter in a panic over shortages during the holidays. In the 1st quarter, they simply let those inventories draw down to reflect reality.

Recession is coming, and it’s a doozy, but it ain’t here yet (the FED didn’t even start raising rates until March for crying out loud).

Back to your usual outrage.

1 Like

I guess you and Biden think recession is a bunch of Malarkey. And numbers were caused by panic buying interesting.

1 Like

I was listening to the Summit Financial Planning hour on the right wing news station as I went to the gym this morning. Rick and the other guy (certified financial planners) explained what happened.

You can hear it here.

Unfortunately, it’s posted yet, but that is where it will be when they finally do.

So the right-wing media outlets are saying that there is going to be a recession and it’s all Biden’s fault.
And the left-wing media is saying that there will be no recession.
And reality says that a one quarter negative swing in GDP is not an indicator one way or the other.
This is a wait and see deal.

Meanwhile…

3 Likes

or four

2 Likes

Daily making Jimmy Carter look better by comparison.

3 Likes

What’s the outlook for next quarter?

I kind of do feel bad for them, the democratic party has them arguing censorship is an essential ingredient in democracy, must be tough to juggle that cognitive dissonance. I know my head would explode.

3 Likes

Not good, but we all know sometimes the economy is a surprise.

Yeah, so that’s not happening. The censorship bedwetters are all you©️ guys.

Is this where I have to go find Jen Psaki explaining how they flag content to be censored by corporate entities again or can you concede it exists?

5 Likes

So then shouldn’t Biden be concerned?

They flag content? Yes. Is flagging content censorship? No. I do appreciate the offer though. Thanks! :+1:

Nah. Not yet. I actually agree with his optimism. But hey: maybe he/me will be wrong. Imagine the joy that will give you.:neutral_face:

Yea telling someone else to block it isn’t censorship :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You make it sound like a family spat.

Brilliant aren’t they?

2 Likes