Biden Says 'Not Concerned' About US Recession?

The left seemed to think that was in Trump’s job description.

1 Like

This is horrible.

Would never have happened under Trump.

1 Like

CHEER UP

1 Like

I read that 44% of baby food comes from China. When are we ever going to learn not to outsource so much of our essentials?

4 Likes

Who’s president has nothing to do with the baby formula shortages.

Let’s Go Brandon

1 Like

No leadership. Starving infants? Really.

Let’s Go Brandon!

2 Likes

Yes but now…it’s all Different.

2 Likes

The man is an idiot.

Diesel this morning. $5.55 a gallon…a record high. Diesel powers the trucks the deliver pretty much everything…it powers the farm equipment that helps farmers and ranchers grow our food. Those costs are passed along to all of us…if truckers just give up and park their trucks the supply chain crisis gets worse. How can Americans be facing a supply issue for baby formula?

The Biden presidency continues to exceed expectations…its way worse than I thought it would be and I was sure it was going to be awful.

3 Likes

Trump actually took action to deal with the virus. Provided solutions.

This buffoon we have living in the White House causes problems and then gives incoherent lip service to his non solutions…

< sarcasm >

1 Like

The democrats priorities have nothing to do with the American people’s priorities. Food…$$$$…fuel…we don’t need any of that stuff! We need electric cars and abortions and crt…and new non citizen neighbors…that’s the ticket for Americans!

3 Likes

I know.

I’m just completely over the left.

The most dangerous group of people to ever hold power in America. This bunch needs to be destroyed in the next election.

2 Likes

This thread is exactly where it belongs…

1 Like

Deisel prices are well above $6/gallon in central PA. Gasoline prices jumped $.25/gallon as well.

Biden has been sucking the Strategic Petroleum Reserve dry and exporting oil to Europe. Now he is going to refill it at the same time Europe is planning to cut off oil imports from Russia.

What is going on?

3 Likes

Is this the same Biden administration that said the border is closed, the inflation was transitory, that massive government spending wouldn’t cause inflation, that the parents were terrorists, that we wouldn’t leave anyone behind in Afghanistan, and that it would “unify” the country.

Only an idiot would believe anything lyin Joe Biden and company have to say

Edited to add…the border agents “strapped” the migrants and I never knew anything about Hunter’s overseas businesses, you just need to ignore those pictures with Joe and all of hunters business partners!

2 Likes

Smartest guy in the room lib!

1 Like

When Covid hit we started from zero in terms of knowledge. Nobody knew what this was or how to fight it. Someone else posted this thought but it’s worth repeating. Trump’s administration pursued solutions.

We have a massive amount of history about the economy…too many dollars facing too few goods is inflation…yet biden pumped billions into an already overheated economy…thank god for Manchin and sinema how bad could it have been.

There’s nothing an issue we are dealing with now that even dummies couldn’t have predicted…and that wasn’t caused in large part by this administrations agenda driven incompetence.

3 Likes

May 9, 2022…

The day gas $4.37 a gallon, and diesel, 5.55 a gallon both hit their all time highs…

Celebrate America! (At least until tomorrow or Thursday when the prices go even higher!)

5 Likes

Saw lib media try to spin it as not so bad if adjusted for inflation. Huh? How does that make it better? Are wages keeping up with inflation? No.

3 Likes