BIDEN’S VERY BAD DAY: Joe Says His VP ‘Must be Capable’ Because He’s ‘An Old Guy’ Who May Die in Office

Originally published at: BIDEN’S VERY BAD DAY: Joe Says His VP ‘Must be Capable’ Because He’s ‘An Old Guy’ Who May Die in Office | Sean Hannity

Former Vice President Joe Biden continued his gaffe-filled campaign this week; telling supporters in Iowa that his pick for Vice President must “be capable of being president because I’m an old guy.”

“Whoever I pick must be capable of being President because I’m an old guy, I’m serious,” said Biden.

.@JoeBiden: "Whomever I pick” for VP, must “be capable of being president, because I’m an old guy — no I’m serious!” pic.twitter.com/WGnGkNnghI

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) January 29, 2020

The man at the center of another viral video featuring former Vice President Joe Biden spoke out Wednesday; saying he was “shocked” as the candidate “pushed and poked and took hold of my jacket with both hands.”

“After long answers to a handful of pre-arranged questions, Biden invited attendees to come up front for a photo and a brief question,” Ed Fallon wrote on BoldIowa.com.

“Despite his repeated calls for unity, Biden rejects my offer to support him in the general election. That really shocked me. What was even more shocking was how Biden pushed and poked me, and then took hold of my jacket with both hands as he lectured me,” he added.