Biden’s meeting with putin

I understand Biden and Putin met and shook hands in front of the press pool and will hold individual press conferences after their talks.

Do you expect the press to be present during the talks themselves? I don’t recall that ever happening.

1 Like

Oh no contempt. You guys are the best.

2 Likes

The Biden clan isn’t even all that secretive about shady deals and the media covers for them of course.

3 Likes

And then get sanctioned again into a recession causing the second drop in his popularity in his 20 years of rule. The first one after a certain president sanctioned his country back to the economical Stone Age.

I

IKR? Let’s hope Biden does something remotely presidential like look dreamily into Putin’s eyes and then throw our intelligence agencies under the bus.

4 Likes

gropey joe is gonna go Full Corn Pop on the killer to this left. Come on man!

Do we get to see all the notes taken during the meeting?? We definitely need the notes from the interpreter.

5 Likes

Unless our president goes into the meeting with a plain as day man crush on Putin, we’ve already lost.

1 Like

Well when you are trying to get a tower in the mans capital love is probably one way of getting it.

The criticism isn’t real. They are just having the funnies. Cuz argh libsss!!

1 Like

We’ll know how it went depending on this amount deposited in hunter’s secret bank accounts.

3 Likes

If it goes well for Hunter then it didn’t go well for America imo.

2 Likes

Winning bid for Hunter Biden painting is 4.5 million by Natasha Putnikov.

Oh, so now the MAGAs want to be tough on Putin? :rofl:

2 Likes

The press pool? Now you’re being silly.

Russian Strongman seems to send Russian tingle up…Fox legs.

Oh, so now the dims want meetings with “a killer” and to give him pipelines.

:rofl:

3 Likes

That good. No reason for anything but contempt for Putin.

Not genuflecting to him like the former POTUS.

Allan

1 Like

Sounds like most of the righties here would prefer that Putin come out on top. What has happened to us?

1 Like

Politics trumps country. (Pun intended)

Allan

1 Like

You Comedy Central informed peeps have been running with that nonsense for a decade or so now.

Impressive.

no, I just read your posts. You’d like Putin to make Biden (who represents the United States of America) look foolish.