Biden Public Rival Threat Pattern. Presidential?

I am quite aware, I work in an industry where this is brought up all the time.

Good thing between Jan 20, 2017 and December 2018 that Trump had his investigators checking out the legalities or illegalities of the Bidens and their COI.

Not hard to understand why the least favorite son ended up a crackhead.

A friend of mine has tried coke a few times. I guess he’s a coke fiend or coke head?

Did they go into a homeless camp and get a gun stuck in their face to get it?

Ibid.

Look at the outrage.

You really got him now! :joy:

And anyone who has drank is an alcoholic?

Him who? Feel free to participate.

1 Like

Thats different…somehow

Quite the contrary, actually

I believe it was you that once said to me that my posting history say otherwise. :sunglasses:

The guy whose name is in the title of the thread.

Try to keep up.

In before the passive aggressive good day to you

It’s like saying a person is an alcoholic becuase he drinks.

One does not follow the other.

Allan

Lol. Good non sequituer.

Once again becuase someone used crack (no matter what the circumstances) previously does not make him a crackhead.

Allan

As a person who is trained in the mental health field, I always get a little nervous about people who let their own biases get in the way of reality.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not saying that about you in general…But there are probably a lot of people out there who have these biases who deal in complete unreality…and that type of person makes me very nervous.

I am validated by one person…myself. All I have to do is be able to look at myself in the mirror every morning…and I am good.

1 Like

Is anyone denying this?

There are some inherent aspects as well.

Agreed…This is why I can’t really get behind either party right now. The constitution is what matters the most and right now neither side is protecting it much are they?

1 Like