Biden officially launches bid for President

Think about who the politicians were in the South in the 1950s and 1960s. Then a lot of this stuff makes sense.

I am not condoning what Biden has apologised for. But there is a significant difference between Biden admitting that he is too tactile with Trump admitting that he has sexually abused women on more than occasion.

1 Like

In the context of a complicit Republican Party cheering on a filandering sexist white-supremacy apologist hyperbolic narcissistic liar who’s blowing up the National debt, it may sound dramatic but it’s true.

3 Likes

wow

Don’t take the bait.

2 Likes

:point_up_2:

… . .

Yeah, he needs to say there are good people on both sides like Dumb Donald did.

Actually, looks like you can’t handle opposing views. The drama queen isn’t Biden.

I’m willing to state here and now that Biden will never get the nomination unless a fix is put in place like it was for Hillary.

Biden will turn out the rust belt. He will not turn out the kids like so many others will be able to do ie Bernie, Booker, Pocahontas with her free college, even Kamela Harris in Cal. It would take a mature, politically knowledgeable person to vote for Biden and there are not a whole lot of thos in the Dem base.

If it hadn’t been for Sleepy-Eye Joe,

Gays could have married a long time ago.

Where did you come from, where did you go?

Where did you come from, Sleepy-Eye Joe?

Why do I need a Doctor? Hillary is a true Stateswoman. She should be admired by all. Look at all the admiration she got during 2016.

If she was truly cheated out of the election by the Russians like you guys claim, why dont you run her again. Come on, what are you affraid of? You loved her once. Cant you love her again?

1 Like

Trump’s nickname game has fallen way off, but good boy for taking the ball and running. *tossles hair

1 Like

I seem to remember Biden forcing Obama’s hand in coming out in support for gay marriage.

1 Like

Make American 2016 Again!

No thanks, Joe.

1 Like

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Certainly the 3 million more votes that Clinton received compared to Trump showed that Clinton was the preferred candidate.

I’m not the GOP.

Hillary, still living rent free.

They are citizens.

Yeah this very hilarious poem makes little sense. Biden was the first high ranking politician to openly support marriage equality as I recall.

Of course when all is said and done, Republicans are going to somehow take credit for all of it.

2 Likes