Biden makes it official with a "Disinformation Governance Board"

Lies, selective memory, and culture war.

2 Likes

The Bureau of Truthiness rears it’s ugly head officially.

:joy:

5 Likes

Twitter employee donations went 99% to Democrats. These people have vast experience deciding what is true for the public. Hopefully, many may be looking for new jobs. This bureau sounds like it would be a safe haven for them.

4 Likes

Just one more thing they’ll end up regretting.

1 Like

They think it’s only going to go one direction. They believe they will always be in power and in charge.

3 Likes

They have no shame!

2 Likes

The political party that believes riots from their voters are “mostly peaceful,” men can get pregnant, and math is a white supremacist construct thinks they’re the arbiters of truth. It would be peak satire if it wasn’t so dangerous.

3 Likes

Wait…do you think this board will actually have any enforcement authority?

Cuz, they won’t.

1 Like

Wait… did I say that? No. I said, y’all think it will only go one direction and we already see where there little hearts lie. It was Russia, Russia Russia today on the Hill. Nothing put out by the lib media or dem admin will ever be labeled as disinformation.

The same old ■■■■ they have been peddling for years now is going official with a board designed with no other purpose than to tell everyone what THEY want you to think is disinformation.

Got news for y’all. Many of us are grownups and have no problem reading what’s out there and making our own decisions about what is being peddled. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong but that’s the way the cookie crumbles in a free society. Just because y’all can’t get everyone to believe your ■■■■■■■■ as the one and only “truth” you will use the power of the government to make it so by “coordinate countering” anything out there y’all don’t like or don’t want in the light of day to be examined closely.

4 Likes

Fun in my house, wife is a dem, so honey which side of this free speech thing are you on? lol at Obama giving a speech extolling the virtues of censorship.

1 Like

Well, if it’s for a good cause…

And Jan. 6 was just a minor kerfuffle.

Define “enforcement authority”.

1 Like

7 Likes

I remember issuing warnings the day the Patriot Act as signed, and in response, conservative friends and acquaintances would assure me if I wasn’t committing terrorism or doing anything wrong, I had nothing to fear.

It is a mantra often repeated by conservatives especially when talking about…oh, say…incidents with the police. “Just do what they say…if you did nothing wrong, you’ll be Ok”.

So I’ll just respond…if you’re not lying or spreading misinformation? You have nothing to fear.

(Conservative Doublethink is astounding sometimes).

1 Like

And speaking of an incredible example of Doublethink, here are the top two trending threads on Hannity right now. Read the arguments being made in both, and note by whom.

:rofl::rofl:

I remember @conan saying it. I don’t remember you.

4 Likes

Perhaps conservatives “evolved”? Learned a lesson?

That was a freudian slip on the part of Joe as regards voter fraud.

A government sponsored propaganda arm of the dnc. What’s not to love?

4 Likes