Biden makes it official with a "Disinformation Governance Board"

Amen to that. Great post. :+1:

1 Like

4 Likes

Thank you…Well said

I actually like Congresswoman Bobert, I know she drives lefties nuts…

Here’s the first move to get rid of this disgusting attempt to silence free speech in America, and she’s behind it.

"Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., has authored legislation to shut down a new Department of Homeland Security board designed to police misinformation.

Boebert’s legislation would defund the “Disinformation Governance Board” and ensure the federal government doesn’t have role in defining what truth is for the American people.

“This kind of stuff is terrifying. We in Congress have the power of the purse. It is our duty to shut down this department immediately,” Boebert told Fox News Digital Friday in an interview. “I’m calling on leadership in the Republican Party — Leader [Kevin] McCarthy, Whip [Steve] Scalise and others — to join me in calling for this department to be shut down and defunded.”

https://news.yahoo.com/lauren-boebert-leads-effort-defund-223931077.html

This new Ministry of Truth needs to be immediately dismantled, any taxpayer money that has already been spent needs to be funneled somewhere else. I don’t want a nickle of taxpayer money going to fund this program or to pay that lying kook they want to run it.

6 Likes

I really do not care what you think.
In fact, if you think I am lying, that is enough evidence for me to know I am correct.

I don’t think…I know.

You were caught with your hands in cookie jar.

Lies are getting old.

2 Likes

So, how would you approach a flat earther? Would you be reasonable with them, and calmly tell them they are wrong? Show them evidence? Or at some point, realize that is pointless.

The Climate change deniers are the same. The evidence is clear. i have tried being reasonable in the past…it was pointless. I do not bother anymore.

As far as requiring a huge program, that is not necessary. There are many solutions, that hold the polluters financially responsible, and over time, we can reduce the amount of fossil fuels we use.

But we cant even talk about that…when they deny it is even a problem.

Only in your head.

1 Like

Anthropogenic “climate change” is a hoax. Just like BLM. A grift. Just another way to immiserate sheep.

And just another way for tyrants to seize more control.

5 Likes

You are supporting government censorship, nobody cares what else you think.

7 Likes

I really doubt this board will censor anyone. I bet it’s just going to be just another set of fact checkers.

Yeah. like newsguard, total spook show currently giving bad boy ratings to the lefts antiwar sites, wake up. They aren’t just coming for us.

1 Like

Well, details are pretty thin right now, but I really doubt that they will “come for” anybody.

Yes lets ignore Jen Psakis outright admission.

Anyway, off to Elden Ring, bye.

1 Like

Buh bye.

While you are away, please figure out how this thing is going to have power to “go after” anybody.

I say again: it’s just gonna be another set of fact checkers.

Can you imagine what the left would have said if Trump had started something like this? There would have been another March on Washington. Don Lemon would have literally cried about it.

5 Likes

Any issue this bureau declares to be disinformation is going to draw more attention to it than it would otherwise have received.

1 Like

No,I do not, nor do I care what you think.

You’re on the wrong side of history. Saying the quiet part outloud. Bonkers.

5 Likes

Yeah, so?

Do you honestly think this is going to be some extra-constitutional body able to level punishment? I don’t.