Biden holding 13,000 kids with missing parents

Funny that you said this…ask and you shall receive.

Apparently according to sources Biden regime asked/begged the Mexican goverment to help stop the flow of migrants.

Biden is a damned hypocrite and an epically incompetent leader. He puts an end to Trump’s border agreements with Mexico on his first day in office, only to turn around and beg for Mexico’s help after his policies caused a historic surge of migrants to the border. He’s literally reinstating a form of Trump’s agreement with Mexico, and he’s doing it in secret because he knows how bad this will look for him politically.

And if you have any doubts about this, the New York Times just published an article claiming the same thing that Reuters uncovered yesterday, that Biden is begging for Mexico’s help to stop the surge:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Funny how using FEMA is admitting it’s man made disasters.

3 Likes

Libs in power.

Funny that…keep reading this thread and you will find Biden regime is now begging Mexico to continue Trump[ policy.

Precisely…you don’t need to be Einstein to know what’s going to happen. But libs being much more intelligent and highly educated seems to ■■■■ it up.

Why? After years of pretending to be intellectual superior why didn’t you see this coming?

3 Likes

Classic case of libs denial. I’m surprised they haven’t called it a myth yet…but give em some time.

1 Like

Yeah…I would scatter too after the damage libs did.

2 Likes

That’s a good question.

Not good enough. Folks elected him to see what is coming and to protect America, not to protect folks from Central and South America. It isn’t like he is new at this.

Not our business and it would be best if folks realized that we have people here in need that are not being helped. They should be a priority.

4 Likes

Jbiden & Co is admitting 14,000 kids now in cages.

4 Likes

Hungry kids in the United States. Media is silent.

5 Likes

LOL they can’t hide it.

Time to send AOC to border. :wink:

2 Likes

Nope. It is a disaster. Especially, given a pandemic where we are being urged to wear double masks and maybe have a small gathering on Independence Day. Yet, they can let COVID positive ‘asylum’ seekers loose in the States.

One has to wonder if Biden even takes COVID seriously.

Um, no :wink:

1 Like

Not all but a lot of them welcome it. Maybe not the moderates (On the edge of extinction) but the AOC types do, and openly say so.

Crisis at the Border!

You don’t think China wants the US to have a border crisis? You don’t think that helps China get more phentynol into the US? … and terrorist activists funded by them?

Sadly this was the first thing that came to mind. Well, with my twisted mind it was a parody song to the Pokemon theme song with the tag line “Gotta sniff them all!”.

1 Like

10% of the teenagers in the Midland Cage Camp have tested positive for 'Rona.

1 Like

That is a remarkably high percentage.

I would be in favor of vaccinating right at the border.

As contagious as this virus is and since there’s no 6’ radius as they’re being packed together…how long before they’re all infected?

3 Likes