Biden holding 13,000 kids with missing parents

I’d say that compassion also has consequences and being the “good guy” doesn’t make for good tv here.

They’re sleeping on the floors of their cells.

When you cross the border that becomes a bad thing?

Children.

4 Likes

He could be holding those children getting ready to go on a head sniffing binge.

1 Like

Sends FEMA. Won’t go look at his own handiwork.

1 Like

They can’t shower for days.

COVID rules only apply to American taxpayers.

6 Likes

Well roughly 10% of the world lives in extreme poverty, which is roughly 800 million people. I’m sure more than half of them are children. So why not bring them all here and have the US taxpayer provide them free education, free healthcare, free housing, free meals, free everything. It would only cost the US taxpayer about 15 trillion dollars per year. Of course we would also have to reunite them with their parents which would potentially double the number of people we would need to let in and of course provide free healthcare for, which would only cost an additional 5 trillion. :crazy_face:

Notice the left does not care about the Biden’s admins hungry kids in cages.

All they care about is power. Shut up, Wear your moo mask and Obey.

4 Likes

I thought kiddie cages were frowned upon, what changed?

5 Likes

:cricket: :cricket:

5 Likes

Are they really going to say that the Trump approach was better?
They are in attack mode and not willing to work the problem with any suggestions.
A bunch of voters were pissed in 2018 when Trump and the Republicans made up the phony caravan scare which was not talked about after election day.
Yes there is a problem now. And the administration is trying to get it fixed. But what I see are a whole bunch of critics of what Biden is doing without knowing anything about what the past policy was or what is being done to change it.

3 Likes

What’s scary is the left actually believes this.

6 Likes

Believes what?

That we want a border crisis. I can’t speak for everyone on the right but slowing migration is one of my top two issues when voting so no I am not happy on what’s going on south of the border now, but anyone paying attention would have known what was coming when Biden changed policy and here we are. This was all predictable.

5 Likes

Why does anyone want a border crises? Perhaps Biden didn’t see what was coming. He certainly did say that he was not happy with the influx and said for folks in Central and South America to stay put.
But from what I have read, Mexico was not doing much to protect those kids who were stuck in some tough Mexican towns waiting to get into the US.

It’s all a smokescreen to the point of not even worth engaging…Trumpers are folks that cheered on the previous administrations family separation policy literally turning thousands of kids into orphans.

It’s more faux outrage… typical stuff from the “pro life” crowd

2 Likes

He shouldn’t have cancelled the polices that were already working good to stem illegal immigration through executive orders. He didn’t have to do that he caved into the AOC’s of the party.

Most Americans want people to come in the country legally and not rushing the border, it was one area the Trump administration got right to lower illegal immigration. This is on Biden he changed policy and now here they come and during the middle of covid and the best they can say is “We don’t like the word crisis”.

This is what got a madman elected the last time. Basically this is enriching the cartels practicing human trafficking.

4 Likes

Have you not seen the videos of folks coming over the border who seek out law enforcement to turn themselves over wanting asylum? Why do you folks keep up the narrative that so many are crashing the border? The statics show that more folks that have crossed the border illegally have left because jobs and government support does not exist.

1 Like