Biden holding 13,000 kids with missing parents

Whatcha hidin’ Jbiden?

I wish I was a Senator. I’d like to see the bureaucrat who could stop me from doing my duty.

Even Fled Cruz…

5 Likes

Meanwhile SOS was basically sent out.

The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) has sent a memo to various heads of government agencies seeking “volunteer deployments” for up to 120 days to help border officials deal with the surge of unaccompanied children crossing the border, Fox News has confirmed.

And libs want to convince us there is no crises.

2 Likes

Meanwhile Biden/Harris regime is acting like China dictator. Preventing the media from looking into treatment of Uighurs and other Muslim minorities.

But again I always thought China regime and what libs want to emulate was the exact same regime.

2 Likes

And now it seems Trump made his announcement that he will be heading to border…the very border that Trump had secured until Biden undone everything that Trump done with stroke of pen.

2 Likes

That should help…

I see 67 percent of Americans believe we have a serious crises at the border.

Chew on that libs.

3 Likes

:rofl:

Should be fun. :wink:

1 Like

Definitely will be entertaining. :joy:

1 Like

Because we do…but its not because Biden “invited them”…

Keep telling yourself that.

3 Likes

You can’t deny his words. Tsk, tsk

2 Likes

Keep reaching…haha

Keep denying…

It’s not a reach, he said it.

Also why is Biden regime obstructing oversight?

2 Likes

You know better, but sure stick with it

Its the politics game after all…

It’s quoted, probably in this thread.

I am aware of the quote, as well as your distorted interpretation of its meaning

Here you go @Guntsu haha. No reach haha.

3 Likes

I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border – all those people are seeking asylum.

What’s your interpretation? What other can there be? Is this not precisely what is happening?

1 Like